5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended for everyone - cancer sufferers and cancer free
Published on Sept. 27 2010 by Martha Mallon

3.0 out of 5 stars Another version of the Big-C Story
I bought this book for someone suffering the ailment. I was advised there was very little in it that added to what is already generally known through the medical field and folk lore. It was sort of disappointment to hear but I also went through another copy and read material I hadn't seen before. Seems to me the author took over a 100 pages to explaining his position...
Published 2 days ago by Darlene

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended for everyone - cancer sufferers and cancer free, Sept. 27 2010
Martha Mallon (Scarborough, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cancer - Step Outside the Box (6th Edition) (Paperback)
Ty Bollinger's book, Cancer: Step Outside the Box, is a well researched overview of alternative approaches to cancer treatments as well as foods and lifestyle changes that prevent cancer. For cancer sufferers, this offers hope. With the rising cost of cancer fighting drugs many are searching for alternatives and this book gives good overviews and helpful websites for further research. I am particularly intrigued with the connection between cancer and fungus and the work of Dr. Tullio Simoncini who developed a cure for cancer based on this link. I also learned the importance of keeping a good blood oxygen level, and this book suggests breathing and aerobic exercise for all people with or without cancer. I have no hesitation in recommending this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars If you choose to cure your cancer this book is your answer, April 22 2010
This review is from: Cancer - Step Outside the Box (6th Edition) (Paperback)
This is one of the most honest and factual book ever written on and about Cancer. You will learn that there are proven treatments for Cancer that have cured many people. How could this be? Why haven't we heard about these cures. This book shows you the cures that have been suppressed by the Cancer industry and their ongoing commitment to keep you sick. Thankfully when you see the truth of this industry that is exposed in this book,Ty gives you hope by showing you all the information you need to make an informed choice from many proven natural treatments. If you have Cancer or someone you know has Cancer this book is indispensable. Buy it

5.0 out of 5 stars Cancer Step out of the Box, July 11 2013
This review is from: Cancer - Step Outside the Box (6th Edition) (Paperback)
I am really enjoying this book. It is well written and an easy read. This book certainly covers an array of important information one can use to make a solid decision on alternative treatments versus traditional treatments for cancer. I highly recommend this book to anyone as some day that decision might affect any of us. It certainly opened my eyes.......

Thanks.....

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent information, March 7 2011
This review is from: Cancer - Step Outside the Box (6th Edition) (Paperback)
This book has great information if you are interested in alternative and preventative medicine. Good information even if you don't have cancer. Recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Life Saver, Jan. 9 2014
This review is from: Cancer - Step Outside the Box (6th Edition) (Paperback)
I got this book for my dad when he was diagnosed with cancer (stage 4, and was told he had 8 months to live). This book and the China study helped him redesign his whole diet, and life. He cut a lot of bad foods out his life and started exercising more, and beat his STAGE 4 CANCER, WITHOUT MEDICAL ASSISTANCE. I know what I'm saying will cause many people to doubt it, but it's true. My dad's on a very strict vegan diet with supplemental vitamins, he is alive, cancer free, and in part this book is to thank.

There is hope, don't stop believing that there could be a way around cancer!

Thank you Ty, and Bill Henderson you helped save my dad's life, :)

I bought this back in 2008 for those who are wondering, and my dad was diagnosed cancer free about 6 months ago

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Single Source for Cancer Information and Treatments, Feb. 24 2013
Dan (Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cancer - Step Outside the Box (6th Edition) (Paperback)
I have been a serious explorer into the less accepted means of healing and I have found this book to be one of the best practical health books ever written. There is no fluff or waste, here everything is included for a reason and in totality it is the single best source for cancer treatment information. Obviously it contains "alternative" treatments otherwise you wouldn't have to read it in a book it would be practised in main stream medical facilities. I really hope many nurses and doctors read this and adopt a critical analysis of the accepted treatments as I am sure they will be critical of most if not all of the treatments in this book. Sometimes the bravest thing we can do is admit we may have been wrong and start work to correct the mistake.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.” Stephen Hawking

5.0 out of 5 stars A MUST read if you're interested in health, Feb. 12 2011
This review is from: Cancer - Step Outside the Box (6th Edition) (Paperback)
This book provides amazing history of the people in control of the medical industry (i.e. the first head of the AMA was in charge of experiments on human beings in Nazi concentration camps), as well as explaining in layman's terms why standard cancer treatments (chemo, radiation) don't work, and why natural treatments do. This book is full of references, so you can check the data; as well as anecdotal stories that give a human face to cancer. I highly recommend it for anyone interested in health.

5.0 out of 5 stars If You Have Cancer, You Need This Book!, Nov. 2 2012
This review is from: Cancer - Step Outside the Box (6th Edition) (Paperback)
This is a great book to offer alternative ways of dealing with cancer. Having had cancer several years ago, I would have welcomed this book as I was researching different methods of healing. Once I started reading this book, I could not put it down. It is the most comprehensive book that I have read on the topic of alternative healing. You owe it yourself to have a look at this book, even if you decide to use traditional methods. There are many things you can do to complement your recovery. Ty not only tells you what you can do; but also where you might get the help you need.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Informative!, Nov. 10 2011
This review is from: Cancer - Step Outside the Box (6th Edition) (Paperback)
We're all aware that medicine is lucrative. They not only destroy life when it comes to Cancer, they also do it in other areas of medicine also. I'm one of their victims and cancer wasn't the issue. I purchased this book to learn more about cancer and alternative treatments that the medical profession is hiding from us. My father died of cancer in 2010 and chemotherapy killed him faster than the cancer did. Now my mother has cancer and she has refused chemotherapy after she saw what happened to my father.

After reading parts of your book, I became more depressed. An acquaintance of mine who is in the medical profession and is completely aware of the effects of chemotherapy has no choice but to send their patients to these clinics. The repercussions would be endless for that person if they didn't do otherwise. It's a circus and everyone gets their share of the 'financial pie.'

You've done a lot of research and you need to be applauded for your efforts. I'm from Canada and read the part on the McGill University Cancer Center in Montreal to everyone I know. I'm outraged that they get away with so much and the issues I have were inflicted by a specialist who's also associated with the hospital. There are many people that have gone in the medical profession to help people and I'm not sure how they can when the pharmaceutical companies dictate the policies and agendas. To some here in Canada, the medical profession is also know as 'The Secret Society' and/or 'The Medical Mafia.'

Who are you supposed to trust, when your doctor is forced to participate in what I call 'organized crime!'

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy This Book -- Now., Nov. 29 2011
Daniel A. O'Neill (Chatham, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cancer - Step Outside the Box (6th Edition) (Paperback)
Every household should have a copy of this masterpiece. Read it cover to cover. Pull it off your bookshelf from time to time and review it. If you ever have the misfortune of being diagnosed with cancer, you will not panic and fall into the trap of chemotherapy and radiation. You will have the knowledge to find real help that can save your life.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Cancer - Step Outside the Box (6th Edition)
Cancer - Step Outside the Box (6th Edition) by Ty M. Bollinger (Paperback - July 17 2006)
CDN$ 44.33