march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: Paperback|Change

on April 20, 2016
the best source of reliable advice on cancer removal
on March 2, 2016
Awesome!
on February 26, 2016
Well researched work. A nice bundle of what's out there on the subject, so it truly spares the interested in the subject to do all the foot work themselves. Unfortunately Mr. Bollinger did not discern between true and valuable information and plain wrong or medically impossible statements, which for me, makes this book useless, because now I need to research everything myself and find out. Obviously the problem with Bollinger is te fact he is an author and public speaker, not a practitioner of any sorts. Eg: Page 174 "It is proven that all cancers produce hCG... That would be nice, then we could all just go and have a pregnancy test and self diagnose - and with that statement Bollinger suggests just that.
The later mention of Chemtrails made me wince. Still a good reference work as long as the reader researches the parts that interest him before using any of the advice given.
on January 25, 2016
I have learned so much from this book, easy to read and everything well expkained. I am currently taking treatments at Dr Castillo clinic in Tijuana. I do believe this is the answer if you want to avoid the big 3, which can kill you instead of treating you. Open your eyes and read this book. You won't regretcit, it's worth every penny.
on January 18, 2016
Excellent book!
on January 16, 2016
Awsome! Very revealing. Everyone should read this book.
on October 4, 2015
excellent info but a little heavy knocking the medical system.
on September 27, 2015
A very comprehensive analysis of what is going on in the medical industry. Our family is already taking steps outlined
in this powerful book to enhance our health and protect us from the system.
on September 16, 2015
This book is amazing. Very worth the money.
on September 11, 2015
Loved it . Book everyone should have as an eye opener to how crappy our government kills ppl