biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: PaperbackChange

on January 25, 2016
I have learned so much from this book, easy to read and everything well expkained. I am currently taking treatments at Dr Castillo clinic in Tijuana. I do believe this is the answer if you want to avoid the big 3, which can kill you instead of treating you. Open your eyes and read this book. You won't regretcit, it's worth every penny.
on January 18, 2016
Excellent book!
on January 16, 2016
Awsome! Very revealing. Everyone should read this book.
on October 4, 2015
excellent info but a little heavy knocking the medical system.
on September 27, 2015
A very comprehensive analysis of what is going on in the medical industry. Our family is already taking steps outlined
in this powerful book to enhance our health and protect us from the system.
on September 16, 2015
This book is amazing. Very worth the money.
on September 11, 2015
Loved it . Book everyone should have as an eye opener to how crappy our government kills ppl
on August 24, 2015
I began reading this several weeks ago and noticed several red flags: Most chapters began with long, often emotional anecdotes about the authors family, particularly about how pious or church going they were. Rwpeats often how well-cited a book it is compared to medical journals but is itself lacking in good citations. Beware when an author uses emotional appeals and anecdotes to juatify unproven claims. I would suggest reading an actual scientific publication and comparing content.
on August 7, 2015
bought it for someone else
on July 26, 2015
I bought this book for someone suffering the ailment. I was advised there was very little in it that added to what is already generally known through the medical field and folk lore. It was sort of disappointment to hear but I also went through another copy and read material I hadn't seen before. Seems to me the author took over a 100 pages to explaining his position and his grief before getting into the other material. It is really hard to evaluate this type of book but even one shred of info that can aid some one makes it valid. At least I think so.