4.0 out of 5 stars Good strategy although sometimes over the top...
Although this edition is a significant improvement from the 2003 edition it offers very little in the line of new strategy for attacking the games. It does, however, provide more practice questions that are actually former LSAT questions. These, in combination with the answer explanation pages, make the bulk of the advertised extended edition.

This book has...
Published on July 25 2009 by Wd Jay Matheson

1.0 out of 5 stars ode to the original owner
Dear Mr. Blue
You advertised this LSAT book as brand new
Upon arrival I see now the pages are covered in blue.
What? You think I wouldn't have a clue?
& so now I write to you
& ask what am I to do?
What am I to do with your LSAT book littered in blue, Mr. Blue?

Sincerely,
Pissed.
Published 8 months ago by Francesca

4.0 out of 5 stars Good strategy although sometimes over the top..., July 25 2009
Wd Jay Matheson (Halifax, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: PowerScore LSAT Logic Games Bible (Paperback)

This book has been a great introduction to the games section for me, but sometimes the author's LSAT rhetoric is not only boring but virtually useless. The strategy is good, but the enforced suggestion to memorize all his cleverly trademarked names for different question types is over the top. Read this book but do not be too concerned with the trademarked names. Practice the questions and use the strategy suggested. The author does have an easily understandable and, in my opinion, powerful diagramming system which has made the foreign land of logic games more easily solved for me.

Worth the cash over the 2003 torrent pdf I read and will most likely be an easy resell since no book stores in my area carry it.

1.0 out of 5 stars ode to the original owner, Oct. 18 2014
Dear Mr. Blue
You advertised this LSAT book as brand new
Upon arrival I see now the pages are covered in blue.
What? You think I wouldn't have a clue?
& so now I write to you
& ask what am I to do?
What am I to do with your LSAT book littered in blue, Mr. Blue?

Sincerely,
Pissed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, May 22 2013
This review is from: PowerScore LSAT Logic Games Bible (Paperback)
It's been said time and time again, but this is truly an incredible book for attacking the logic game section of the LSAT. This book will equip you with simple, effective methods to approach any type of logic question on the LSAT. I have read it cover to cover, and plan on re-reading it as I continue studying for my LSAT. An incredible buy, its worth its weight in gold!

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good overall, Feb. 14 2012
This review is from: PowerScore LSAT Logic Games Bible (Paperback)
This book is really good in terms of diversity of exercises and in teaching how to approach the questions. However, the biggest drawback is that there is sometimes too much information (unnecessary information) that can sometimes make reading this book a little dull. That being said, I still think it's a good book and I don't regret buying it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Unnecessary, Dec 31 2009
This review is from: PowerScore LSAT Logic Games Bible (Paperback)
If you can solve average high school math problems, then you don't need this book.

PowerScore LSAT Logic Games Bible
PowerScore LSAT Logic Games Bible by David M. Killoran (Paperback - Jan. 1 2008)
Used & New from: CDN$ 16.40