4.0 out of 5 stars Great book to help you for the LSAT, Feb. 14 2012
This review is from: PowerScore LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible (Paperback)
I do not regret purchasing this book to help me with my LSAT preparation. It explains thoroughly the Logical Reasoning section on the LSAT. What I liked the most about this book is how specific it was. Every chapter starts with general information followed by detailed theory (how to recognize and approach each type of questions, what to look for in the right answer, how to avoid common traps, etc.)and exercises. Also, the book is written in a very engaging manner, which motivated me even more while I was studying. The only drawback about this book is the lack of questions to practice. There are a few actual LSAT questions after each chapter, but not many. I think this is a good book to purchase, but I do not think it is enough on its own to be entirely ready for the Logical Reasoning section.

Nevertheless, I highly recommend this book to anyone taking the LSAT.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, Sept. 17 2014
this is very good for explainging what to do, and really helpful. but can get really tedious

4.0 out of 5 stars Unnecessarily long for the information provided, June 29 2014
Very informative information however, I feel it could have been condensed more.

PowerScore LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible
PowerScore LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible by David M. Killoran (Paperback - Feb. 1 2009)
Used & New from: CDN$ 6.00