march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

on May 14, 2016
Everywhere we go on the Big Island we see people carrying this book. Excellent resource and well written with a sense of humour. We place great stock in the recommendations placed in this book. We have 3 editions of it.
on January 31, 2016
Definitive Hawaii guide book. I have one for every island and also recommend their website and iPhone app.
on July 12, 2015
Good purchase
on January 29, 2015
Really informative book anyone that is going to the Big Island for the first time a great book to have with you .
on December 23, 2014
Awesome book - like the rest of their books on the Hawaiian Islands.
Very informative and well researched - saw so many areas that were not touristy and learnt a lot of the culture.
on November 22, 2014
A very good book to travel with and use for local beachs. On my first visit this book was helpfull
on February 14, 2014
I purchased the book to get an idea of good Dive shops. The dive company I went with, Kona Diving Company was excellent but they weren't even mentioned. They've been around since 2010 and have a high rating with trip advisor.
on January 27, 2014
Loved the book, came in handy on our trip. Good photos and descriptions of places. We also purchased on the app version to have handy on our iPhone. We used that a lot too.
on January 5, 2014
I liked this and other of the Hawaiian "Revealed" series because it seems to give you information about things that most the locals only know about and are not usually found in most of the other guide books. My main complaint is that I was not crazy about the Kindle version of the book (hard to use the maps and keep track of book marks). The other guide book I thought was very good was the Lonely Planet "Discover Hawaii the Big Island" which I did get in paperback.
on October 1, 2013
This book provides all the details I was looking for. It will help a lot to experience a great vacation