5.0 out of 5 stars Striking: Anderson Silva
Published on May 20 2010 by J. Vu

3.0 out of 5 stars Basic Manual
Life story intro was amazing, book was very basic however....more of a beginners book. However, I have no regrets with my purchase. I did learn a few new moves.
Published on March 17 2011 by traytray

5.0 out of 5 stars Striking: Anderson Silva, May 20 2010
J. Vu - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Mixed Martial Arts Instruction Manual: Striking (Paperback)
I bought this book because I wanted to learn what makes Anderson so great. The book is a fantastic buy if you are into MMA striking techniques or an Anderson Silva fan. The book has a great introduction detailing his rise through small circuits to becoming the Middle Weight Champion. He teaches you, with fantastic pictures that details the movements and easy to understand instructions on what to do. He covers everything with a learning curve that goes from basic (e.g. movement) to complex (e.g. movements + strikes). This is a great instruction manual.

3.0 out of 5 stars Basic Manual, March 17 2011
traytray (Toronto, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews

The Mixed Martial Arts Instruction Manual: Striking
The Mixed Martial Arts Instruction Manual: Striking by Glen Cordoza (Paperback - Nov. 17 2008)
Used & New from: CDN$ 68.01