4.0 out of 5 stars Horse Photography: The Dynamic Guide for Horse Lovers
This book contains valuable infortmation about what makes a good equine photograph. The author truly has an affinity to horses. Would have liked a little more technical photographic information. This last point prevented me from giving this book a five rating. However I am still very happy with my purchase.
Published on April 4 2011 by David A Buzzeo

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for the horse savvy person
Published 19 months ago by Alissa

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for the horse savvy person, Sept. 2 2012
This review is from: Horse Photography: The Dynamic Guide for Horse Lovers (Hardcover)
If you've owned horses for years, and ridden them for many more, you will learn very little from this book. I read this book from cover to cover in an hour while nursing a small concussion ironically given to me by a horse. Recently wanting to take some great shots of my mare I had bought this book. Nothing on the horse sections was new to me, nothing was taught to me. I know how the body should be positioned in a confirmation shot, I know what part of the canter looks good versus the parts that look ugly. What I did find knowledgeable was the information about the camera and lenses, however, I feel a non-equine specific book would have worked for that. With all that said, if you are new to the horse world this is a good 101 for learning about the strides etc.

4.0 out of 5 stars Horse Photography: The Dynamic Guide for Horse Lovers, April 4 2011
David A Buzzeo (Edmonton, Alberta, CA) - See all my reviews

ARRAY(0xad02db70)

Horse Photography: The Dynamic Guide for Horse Lovers
Horse Photography: The Dynamic Guide for Horse Lovers by Carol J. Walker (Hardcover - Jan. 1 2011)
CDN$ 22.42 CDN$ 22.01
Not in stock; order now and we'll deliver when available