5.0 out of 5 stars Bravo!
Mark and Jennifer, you did it again: I was deliriously happy with your first cookbook, and this one is just as good.
The simplicity of the recipes is surprising, and yet, the combination of the ingredients is very creative!
Published on Aug. 8 2011 by Soph

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok
Ok for a Primal Beginner.
Published 3 months ago by Jan

5.0 out of 5 stars Bravo!, Aug. 8 2011
Soph (Montreal, Quebec Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Primal Blueprint Quick and Easy Meals: Delicious, Primal-approved meals you can make in under 30 minutes (Hardcover)
I mean, I wish I could have come up myself with the idea of turnip hashbrowns, braised radishes,spiced nuts, pork loin salad with date vinaigrette or zucchini carbonara because it's well... simple!! but one page after another of mouth-watering recipe pics sends me deliciously cooing to my (now paleo) kitchen!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for!, Oct. 20 2011
DA "Realtor Girl" (Vernon, BC, Canada) - See all my reviews
I am new to primal eating but love to cook. I was looking for book that would have practical easy to prepare meals. I am a single mom working full time so I don't have a lot of time at night for meal preparation. This book was the answer. I have made a number of recipes and they all worked out well. For the most part the ingedients are normal items that you will have once you start primal eating. A few odd things I had to search out but rarely. The recipes tasted great, were quick to make and kept me on track. The book has lots of colour pictures and easy to follow directions. I would recommend this book if you have gone primal!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, Sept. 2 2011
I just love these Primal recipes. I already own the first Primal cookbook and I will refer to this book over and over again!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Success, June 2 2012
This is the first "diet" I've ever had real success with. I lost 2 lbs after the first meal I tried! I can eat a meal, and not get hungry until it's time for the next one 4 or 5 hours later. I have no cravings, and I don't snack between meals. I've lost 10 lbs in the first month of use.
I find the recipes easy to follow. I'm not a precision cook, and I often add ingredients or take out the things I'm allergic to, and the results still are tasty and filling.
The pictures are good, and even if you couldn't read, you'd know what the ingredients are, and what proportion of the recipe they are. The recipes are short and the directions are easy to follow. This is really a life changing cookbook.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have if you are a busy Primal/Paleo lifestyler, Aug. 14 2012
Mark and Heather have created the most amazing recipes that are interesting and truly as quick and easy as the title suggests. Interesting and delicious food that is very easy to prepare without having to be an amazing chef. A great resource for busy Primal/Paleo lifestylers who are on the go - tasty meals that leave you lots of time to get outside and play!

5.0 out of 5 stars Seriously quick and easy, Feb. 13 2013
I have been struggling with trying to make paleo-eating not just the same old foods and this cookbook has definately done it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good overall, July 27 2013
Great pictures, easy to follow instructions.
A few ingredients aren't easy to find in my local grocery store and I don't have all the equipment (ie. food processor), but it is great for giving me meal ideas for my family.
I LOVE the spice rub recipies in the back of the book.

Overall a good buy, thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cookbook!, July 13 2013
S. Bayne - See all my reviews
This was perfect when I was beginning the Primal eating! Lots of fast and easy meals and good tips. The book offered different ways of preparing old standard ingredients and foods I had never tried. This has really expanded my collection of meals that I regularly make. A real keeper!

5.0 out of 5 stars Yum yum yum, May 4 2014
Marni1 - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
I am so glad I tried this cookbook! Delicious and easy to prepare; plus, new ideas and ingredients put together with a different twist. It's become a go-to in my kitchen and I already have some new favourites.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Way it Should Be, Oct. 3 2013
Just all round makes sense..............sometimes the world evolves in questionable ways however with this, going back to natural, a pleasant backward evolution.

CDN$ 37.84 CDN$ 36.51