4.0 out of 5 stars Life Changing
My doctor introduced me to the Paleo diet and referred me to The Wheat Belly. It was kindof dry reading at the start, so I continued my research into this lifestyle and when i came across this book on Amazon.ca, I thought 21 days? What do i have to lose? I lost 8 lbs in the first 2 weeks! Mark has great info, exercises, and the 21 day plan is very helpful.
The...
Published on Feb. 6 2012 by Shan

2.0 out of 5 stars dumb diet...
Didn't really enjoy the book or the diet. Not the right fit for me, but it may be for someone else.
Published 8 months ago by Mel

4.0 out of 5 stars Life Changing, Feb. 6 2012
This review is from: The Primal Blueprint 21-Day Total Body Transformation: A step-by-step, gene reprogramming action plan (Paperback)
The only thing I don't agree with this book is that you only need to exercise moderately 3-4 days a week. I need to lose approx. 80 lbs and when I slowed down on my exercise, so did the weight loss.
I refer to this book and his website often and have purchased some of the other Primal Blueprint products.
Thank you Mark!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, Aug. 13 2013
K. Sheppard - See all my reviews
Very easy and interesting read. The program is easy enough to follow, very good workouts and if you purchase the quick and easy meals for the primal blueprint you would have a very easy time with weight loss. I lost 17Lbs in 3 weeks.

4.0 out of 5 stars Recommend by my chiropractor, Dec 7 2013
This is a great book...gets you back to the basics of eating. Tells you how food and your body work. Gets you started on a new life style with food..exercise..and good health!
Well worth the read!

2.0 out of 5 stars dumb diet..., Nov. 27 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Brings it all together!, June 24 2012
Steven R. McEvoy "MCWPP" (Canada) - See all my reviews
(HALL OF FAME)    (TOP 100 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
A few years back I read The Primal Blueprint. I loved the concept but struggled in implementing the concepts and kept trying off and on. This book put together the finishing touches. It is a synthesis of the material and what makes it amazing is that the day by day process of the challenge is easy to implement. Each day as you progress, you have tasks to perform, and you track and record food, exercise, and lifestyle changes.

Mark Sisson has over 34,000 followers on twitter and even more follow his blog Mark's Daily Apple. Many attest to the success of Primal Living. And I have been a fan of Mark's for a while, but just was not hitting the 80/20 - I was closer to 50/50. The book helped me make it more consistent.

If you have tried giving paleo or primal a try and have struggled, this book is for you. If you have been thinking about it trying it, it's an excellent tool to move from an SAD, Standard American Diet, to being a fat burning paleo machine. If you are already living the Grok lifestyle, going through the 21 days of exercises will help you take it to the next level.

The book was exactly what I needed and I am sure it will be a great resource for you in making the lifestyle changes you're looking to make.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect!, July 13 2013
S. Bayne - See all my reviews
This book laid out all the parts of the Primal lifestyle both diet and exercise in a quick and easy to read format. Although I read it page by page I was able to later easily find the tips or exercises or testimonials I wanted. Lots of pictures and easy to absorb the concepts. I have since passed this book on to someone very interested in it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly transforming!, Dec 16 2012
Suzanne (Hearst, on, Canada) - See all my reviews
This 21 day total transformation is awesome. It's a great tool and easy to follow. I have already implemented parts of the program and the results are amazing. I love this program.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this!, July 15 2013
Love this book! The challenges are easy, it eases you into the primal lifestyle. After 21 days I lost 9lbs and 11inches off my body. My husband went primal with me and he's had a ton of success to! We are currently working on switching our 4 year old over to the primal lifestyle but our 4 month old baby will never know the difference. I defiantly recommend this book if your considering going primal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific guide to getting transformed the Primal Blueprint way, Aug. 14 2012
Mark Sisson provides a nice gentle process to changing your lifestyle to his Primal Blueprint plan. Lots of guidance and suggestions that make this process as painless as possible.

5.0 out of 5 stars new life more energy, July 9 2012
if you follow the way of living promoted you will feel great, might be hard to accept for most, but give it a try

CDN$ 24.63 CDN$ 18.14