biss boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno All-New Kindle Paperwhite

on March 11, 2012
Package came in great condition. Delivery was fast. The Delivery person left it with my Super because nobody was home which makes me happy because I did not have to go chasing it all around the city! The cards are great, very helpful and the muscles in isolation are very easy to identify! Very pleased with shipping and Item!
on May 31, 2014
These Flash cards are great and so helpful for self practice and learning. These card also have pic which includes great details at back and makes easier to understand and learn fast.
on April 30, 2013
A quick reference to the body parts. Did not use as much as I thought I would. But overall it is handy if you need for a quick reference.
on February 18, 2014
I use these cards all the time, they are really helpful when studying for exams. The students in my class like them too.
on July 8, 2014
These flashcards are extremely helpful in my studies. Wish I would of had them sooner.