march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools Registry

on March 24, 2016
Good concept that I wish to follow but have so far been unable to achieve. I will keep trying, though.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon February 15, 2016
This has to be one of the best books on this subject that I have ever read! Francine Jay writes with humor; she quite skillfully uses her experiences and knowledge to promote her subject matter, and her skill as a writer is obvious. Both the soft cover and Kindle edition are part of our library as both my husband and I have been reading and studying (with actionable assignments to help us complete our goal of living with a whole lot of less. Thank you, Francine Jay!
on February 10, 2016
The book made sense at the beginning but became repetitive as the author seemed to be just trying fill the required pages to complete the book. I really enjoyed the 1st quarter of the book.
on November 16, 2015
This was a gift for a friend and she said it was possitively written.
on August 14, 2015
Love the room-by-room how to for decluttering and reclaiming your life and your space
on January 21, 2015
Great read for someone who is interested in learning about a Minimalist life. Although, we are not minimalists in my home, we have cut down and used a lot of house hold waste
on September 30, 2014
Amazing book! I highly recommend this one to anyone who feels overwhelmed by clutter or want to blame their family for the mess. Seriously fun and well written. I have been so motivated.
on August 20, 2014
Clearly written and motivating!
on June 5, 2014
Awesome book. Great for opening up and clearing out the gunky stuff filled living spaces to make them a pleasure to be in. Thanks!
on January 28, 2014
This book opened my eyes to my own instinct. I had trouble with clutter for years, and I now thing the reason for it is that I really want to live with very little and don't know what to do with all the excess. Now I know and am dealing with it, thanks to this book. Brilliant.