biss boutiques-francophones Learn more vd2016beauty Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store s Tools ca_ty_gno

on November 16, 2015
This was a gift for a friend and she said it was possitively written.
on August 14, 2015
Love the room-by-room how to for decluttering and reclaiming your life and your space
on January 21, 2015
Great read for someone who is interested in learning about a Minimalist life. Although, we are not minimalists in my home, we have cut down and used a lot of house hold waste
on September 30, 2014
Amazing book! I highly recommend this one to anyone who feels overwhelmed by clutter or want to blame their family for the mess. Seriously fun and well written. I have been so motivated.
on August 20, 2014
Clearly written and motivating!
on June 5, 2014
Awesome book. Great for opening up and clearing out the gunky stuff filled living spaces to make them a pleasure to be in. Thanks!
on January 28, 2014
This book opened my eyes to my own instinct. I had trouble with clutter for years, and I now thing the reason for it is that I really want to live with very little and don't know what to do with all the excess. Now I know and am dealing with it, thanks to this book. Brilliant.
on January 19, 2014
This book is amazing. I think everyone should read this as it helps put everything in perspective. It's definitely a life changer!
on October 3, 2013
Francine Jay write in a way that is easy to understand. She knows what she's talking about...
As I read the book, I put in practice what I learn. So, it was just the book I needed to continue organizing my many things that have been accumulating in our house for the last 36 years...
I truly believe that the less things you have the better.

I wish to say ''Thank you very much'' to the author, Francine Jay, for writing this book!
on August 23, 2013
Well written and put together, very motivating and inspiring. A very inspiring book to help change personal habit for a better way of living.