4.0 out of 5 stars Very Inspiring!, Sept. 15 2011
This review is from: Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness: The Complete Guide to Building Your Body on a Plant-Based Diet (Perfect Paperback)
Loved it!...very inspiring and motivational! I've now taken my diet and training to a higher level. Chapters on how to get sponsored and make a career out of vegan bodybuilding were a surprise treat....although for a small town girl who doesn't travel, the chapter on North American vegan restaurants and vegan places to live didn't have much value to me. But overall, I'm really glad I bought the book and it has impacted my life in a fantastic way!

5.0 out of 5 stars Robert Cheeke Rocks!!!, June 15 2011
I have now shared this book within my local Vegan community and it has changed the lives of everyone it has come into contact with. Whenever I need a pick me up I go to this book and my productivity skyrockets. My fitness has never been better. Go pick up this book and promote it in your local health food store or library. It will make change.

David

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, Aug. 7 2013
Steven (St. Catharines, ON, Canada) - See all my reviews
Robert Cheeke is an awesome dude. He actually signed the book before delivery...apparently he does that with all copies before shipping them out. Not only is this a useful book but he's an awesome human being!

ARRAY(0xc25729b4)