march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

on September 15, 2011
Loved it!...very inspiring and motivational! I've now taken my diet and training to a higher level. Chapters on how to get sponsored and make a career out of vegan bodybuilding were a surprise treat....although for a small town girl who doesn't travel, the chapter on North American vegan restaurants and vegan places to live didn't have much value to me. But overall, I'm really glad I bought the book and it has impacted my life in a fantastic way!
on June 15, 2011
I have now shared this book within my local Vegan community and it has changed the lives of everyone it has come into contact with. Whenever I need a pick me up I go to this book and my productivity skyrockets. My fitness has never been better. Go pick up this book and promote it in your local health food store or library. It will make change.

David
on August 9, 2015
Not as much information as I expected. You don't really learn how to make de transition to become a vegan bodybuilder that can prepare its own meal plan. It's a waste of money if that's what you're expecting from that book.
on August 7, 2013
Robert Cheeke is an awesome dude. He actually signed the book before delivery...apparently he does that with all copies before shipping them out. Not only is this a useful book but he's an awesome human being!
on May 29, 2015
Great book - the meal plans are very handy.
on January 2, 2016