Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage Personal Care Cook Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store Cycling Tools minions

The Pineville Heist
Format: PaperbackChange
Price:$10.82+Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on April 22, 2012
Aaron Stevens is a typical high school student, who argues with his father, and likes to skip the occasional class. Aaron's father is very wealthy, and that wealth sometimes becomes a thorn in Aaron's side, and gives other students a reason to raze him.

On an ordinary day, Aaron and two of his friends get caught in the middle of a bank heist; a bank heist that now includes guns, murder, lost friendships, and death. This kind of excitement is more than Aaron and his friends bargained for. Aaron quickly becomes the key, the centre of an intricate plot that captures the reader's attention, and keeps hold until the final paragraph.

The story moves at a quick pace; sometimes taking wonderful gigantic leaps! The reader will want to keep up - and quite possibly read the book in one sitting. The book is classed as "Middle Grade" reading, but I recommend that any adult who likes adventure and mystery, pick up "The Pineville Heist" soon! It is definitely a good read! Middle Grade students will no doubt enjoy "The Pineville Heist"; my only comment is a caution, with respect to the use of swear words. While it is likely that Middle Grade students will pass by this language without a thought, I found it unnecessary in a book of the calibre of "The Pineville Heist".

The author, Lee Chambers, keeps situation and character description to a minimum. Action and dialogue take centre stage, treating the reader to mind-spinning and mind-boggling twists and turns. In Aaron Stevens, Chambers has created a very likeable hero, who remains through it all, an ordinary guy who exhibits extraordinary courage, someone the reader will care about and cheer on until the last page.

This is a fabulous adventure and mystery novel, sent to me by Lee Chambers, in exchange for an impartial review. A review I am very happy to post.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on April 30, 2012
This young adult book is fast paced and action packed that got me hooked from the very beginning. I started reading this yesterday and I could not put it down.Now I can't wait for the movie. I highly recommend this book.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again