5.0 out of 5 stars Get New Updated version instead!
Published on July 15 2003 by Karen Wallace

2.0 out of 5 stars Valid Reviews?
These are the same reviews posted on the "treat your own back" book. Was going to buy it until I noticed that, looks like they were cut and pasted so not sure how valid these reviews are.
Published 18 months ago by I.B. Lebrechthausen

5.0 out of 5 stars Get New Updated version instead!, July 15 2003
This review is from: Treat Your Own Neck (Paperback)
This book totally saved my life. I picked it up on the way to a Christmas craft fair I was working...and during the afternoon I did a few of the exercizes along with some in Treat Your Own Back. The relief was instant. I couldn't believe it! The only thing about these books is that Robin McKenzie has updated his method and combined both books into "7-Steps to a Pain Free Life: How to Rapidly Relieve Back and Neck Pain" by Craig Kubey and Robin McKenzie. So...get the updated version instead!

5.0 out of 5 stars I wish I had read this book 20 years ago!, Feb. 6 2004
This review is from: Treat Your Own Neck (Paperback)
This book is an easy read, with easy to follow pictures of how to do the exercises, some of which are so simple that I can do them in my car while sitting at a stoplight. The book shows how to do about 5 exercises that not only relieve neck pain - they ward off future occurences of it. Also helpful was the photos of postures to avoid while sitting, driving, and sleeping - I didn't know how important that was. I also recommend "Treat Your Own Back", also by Robin A. McKenzie.

2.0 out of 5 stars Valid Reviews?, April 24 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Pain in the Neck?, March 22 2012
This review is from: Treat Your Own Neck (Paperback)
If you have neck pain from stress, injury or too long at the computer, this book is for you. It explains why you have pain, and offers simple and effective exercises to reduce pain and then build strength.
It only 65 pages so it's not a lot to wade through. Give it a try!

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love it, June 7 2014
Slawomir Rozycki "JadedCynic:):)" (Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Treat Your Own Neck (Paperback)
I use these books (Treat you own neck & Treat Your Own Back) in my clinic all the time. In fact, I give them to my patients to supplement my education. It"s not a substitute for a Good, Well Qualified Physiotherapist. But as I've said, it's a great supplement.

4.0 out of 5 stars Interpretation of the Exercises in Practical Terms, Aug. 9 2013
This review is from: Treat Your Own Neck (Paperback)
I liked the clarity of the instruction re exercises together with the accompanying photographs but after a few days I had found Exercise 2 particularly quite painful and became concerned as to the extent to which that might be "normal" or whether I had been "pushing it" a bit too far. I consequently would have liked a fuller explanation as to the reaction which might be expected following regular use of that exercise. I have since tended to try to embody that exercise within a normal daily routine - eg gardening and generally "pottering about" outside which seems to be showing some improvement.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, July 15 2013
This review is from: Treat Your Own Neck (Paperback)
Anyone with neck pain should read this book. Self treatment is the only way to get better and stay better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Material!, March 24 2013
Excellent material!
The excercise instructions are clear and concise .
Highly recommended for anyone experiencing neck issues. Please share the material with your physiotherapist to confirm that the instructions are appropriate for your case.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Have Reference Book, March 8 2013
This review is from: Treat Your Own Neck (Paperback)
A reference book that I refer to time and again .
With this knowledge I have not required physio for
chronic neck pain.....can treat and eliminate it myself.
This knowledge brings freedom

5.0 out of 5 stars very useful, Dec 20 2012
This review is from: Treat Your Own Neck (Paperback)
This product is as useful to everyone as the "Treat your own Back" I have given this book as gifts to all the people in my family who had neck problems. It is very easy to comprehend as the author walks you through your problems and by the end of the book you have mastered the technique of handling your own neck problems and treating yourself without running to the physiotherapist ever so often.

Treat Your Own Neck
Treat Your Own Neck by Robin McKenzie (Paperback - Jan. 1 2011)
CDN$ 11.16 CDN$ 10.20