march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 16 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on July 15, 2003
This book totally saved my life. I picked it up on the way to a Christmas craft fair I was working...and during the afternoon I did a few of the exercizes along with some in Treat Your Own Back. The relief was instant. I couldn't believe it! The only thing about these books is that Robin McKenzie has updated his method and combined both books into "7-Steps to a Pain Free Life: How to Rapidly Relieve Back and Neck Pain" by Craig Kubey and Robin McKenzie. So...get the updated version instead!
on February 6, 2004
This book is an easy read, with easy to follow pictures of how to do the exercises, some of which are so simple that I can do them in my car while sitting at a stoplight. The book shows how to do about 5 exercises that not only relieve neck pain - they ward off future occurences of it. Also helpful was the photos of postures to avoid while sitting, driving, and sleeping - I didn't know how important that was. I also recommend "Treat Your Own Back", also by Robin A. McKenzie.
on March 22, 2012
If you have neck pain from stress, injury or too long at the computer, this book is for you. It explains why you have pain, and offers simple and effective exercises to reduce pain and then build strength.
It only 65 pages so it's not a lot to wade through. Give it a try!
on June 7, 2014
I use these books (Treat you own neck & Treat Your Own Back) in my clinic all the time. In fact, I give them to my patients to supplement my education. It"s not a substitute for a Good, Well Qualified Physiotherapist. But as I've said, it's a great supplement.
on December 20, 2012
This product is as useful to everyone as the "Treat your own Back" I have given this book as gifts to all the people in my family who had neck problems. It is very easy to comprehend as the author walks you through your problems and by the end of the book you have mastered the technique of handling your own neck problems and treating yourself without running to the physiotherapist ever so often.
on March 8, 2013
A reference book that I refer to time and again .
With this knowledge I have not required physio for
chronic neck pain.....can treat and eliminate it myself.
This knowledge brings freedom
on August 11, 2014
I was in considerable pain due to a pinched nerve in my neck. The exercises in this book really helped me back to health.
on July 15, 2013
Anyone with neck pain should read this book. Self treatment is the only way to get better and stay better.
on March 12, 2016
After only 4 days of applying the exercises, I think my pain is getting better...hope this will continue
on August 31, 2015
Product as expected, came on time; great service, thank you very much