countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more scflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

on November 26, 2015
This book alone helped me pass and earn my PMP. Highly recommended.
on November 11, 2014
Excellent! Very happy with delivery and quality.
on October 14, 2014
nice looking and under usable condition~
on December 21, 2013
I bought this book because it is a suggested reading for my graduate studies (project management). Although this is not the most up to date version (I think there is a new one released in 2013), the content is comprehensive with a lot of good examples. The book is easy to follow and it also complement the PMBoK well.

I would recommend it to project management beginners especially those who work in the IT industry.
on June 12, 2013
Follows the PMBOK chapters and the instructor relates to it all the time. Perfect for any Foundations of Project Management course.
on June 7, 2013
the only good thing about these is that the video is really crisp and clear. The instructions are in a horrible translation to English from Chinese. I cant get the blue tooth to work or the mps player. the battery lasts about 25 minutes. I would not recommend these to anyone.
on February 20, 2012
Perfect as a companion for the PMBOK guide. Even though it is rated for IT projects, anyone can understand it as it is not written for "techies".
on October 27, 2011
This book is being used in my University Project Management course. It's an excellent supplement to the course material. Very informative and good use of applicable examples.
on October 19, 2011
The first copy didn't arrive after about 2.5 weeks, so the seller sent another copy, which did arrive after about two weeks. As for the book itself, I'll let you know when I'm finished with it.
on October 17, 2011
A very well outlined and thoroughly filled in book that I'm using as a text for a IT PM course.