4.0 out of 5 stars Good explanation to what I've been living!
Very helpful in pinning down the reason why loving someone with dementia is so difficult to live with. No one health professional had managed to explain it to me that clearly.
Published 8 months ago by Lyne Vandenplas

1.0 out of 5 stars This purchase was a waste of money
This purchase was a waste of money. The author repeated the same thought over and over again. I was extremely disappointed with this book!
Published 1 month ago by Craig1

4.0 out of 5 stars Good explanation to what I've been living!, April 25 2014
This review is from: Loving Someone Who Has Dementia: How to Find Hope while Coping with Stress and Grief (Paperback)

4.0 out of 5 stars a understanding path, Sept. 18 2013
I received this book from my oldest daughter. It gave me greater insight into my emotions. My husband has just started this journey with me as the care giver. I fear for the future and the ambiguous path. Right now knowing that ebbs and flows of grieving are to be a great part of my future life. The book looks at loss of independence and the growth of interdependence and I wonder if I am ready for this role.

A must read for family to help understand.

1.0 out of 5 stars This purchase was a waste of money, Nov. 7 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent condition, Nov. 29 2011
The book was received in a timely manner, and was in excellent condition. I am looking forward to reading and using this book in my staff library.

CDN$ 22.95 CDN$ 16.57