march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Format: Paperback|Change

on November 4, 2013
This book is clear and simple, the best book to introduce the world of HTML and CSS. And by far the most beautiful graphic grid for a programming book.
on June 3, 2013
This book is great. It walks you through things slowly and visually. It shows you how things interact and how to make things work for you. It is basic to start, but moves onto more advanced topics. Just what I needed to get that kick in the butt to get coding.
on December 8, 2013
I am completely new to web design and finding a great all in one solution for the basics was harder than I thought. This book is perfect for beginners! It teaches is HTML5 and CSS3 while giving examples of older versions of HTML and CSS and gives advice on what to avoid doing when designing.
on April 29, 2014
I was always interested of knowing how to do a website and find out what and how to use html. Well this book is so interesting to read and like the author said it is very easy to understand.
At my ripe old age of 57 I love it.
on July 29, 2015
Just starting the book but I have to say the illustrations are beautiful. I will update this review once I complete it, Weather it's worth it or not, but so far so good.
on May 28, 2014
First of all, the design of this book is amazing. I bought the hardcover and it has a nice feel to it. The inside is beautifully colorful filled with amazing quality pictures.

Aside from that, the books content is good as well. It was almost a little bit to basic for me, but I bought this book already with a solid foundation of both HTML and CSS. I was still able to learn some new things. This book is amazing for beginners.
on October 4, 2013
I bought this book for one of my computer class. This book what help me a lot. If your interested in desgin and building website.
on October 1, 2015
Great book! I would recommend it to anyone who wants to learn the basics of HTML and CSS. I knew nothing about web design or building website before this and I now have a good idea of how I can use HTML and CSS to do this. The examples are really helpful and the best part is that you can practice on your computer as you go along.
on May 12, 2014
If you are a visual learner, and need things spelled out really clearly - this is the book for you. This does not mean 'dummy' just that you might be venturing tentatively into new field, or wanting to build your own website before going back to the main part of your day job. Turns out that HTML is rather fun - who knew?
on March 30, 2014
The first coding book that places importance in its design to support technical information. Great book. Invaluable to anyone going into web design, graphic designer, and anyone who needs a good foundation in html and css.