biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

on January 17, 2011
I don't watch TSN that much, but a couple of friends recommended this book to me, and it is fantastic. James Duthie's columns are mostly hilarious, and yet sometimes incredibly poignant and touching. Diehard Sports fans (like my husband) will love it, but it is equally entertaining for casual fans like me, as he writes a great deal about how sports relates to parenthood, and life in general. This is my favourite book by far of the year. AMAZING!
on February 18, 2011
James is an amazing writer. He gets to the heart of the issue so quickly, and with just the right amount of humor. You just can't put this book down. All of his stories are short and sweet. If you don't like one, move on to the next, because I know, you'll love it. Enjoy...I really did.
on October 6, 2012
As a die hard hockey fan I always have been a fan of Duthie. Received this book as a Christmas present and I am glad I did...very entertaining and witty...made me laugh out loud numerous times! Going to have to re-read it to get me through this NHL lockout!
on March 21, 2014
This book is very funny and I had a great time reading it! Thanks James for the many giggles I had, really made others wonder what the heck was so funny. I told them all, you just gotta read it!
Leanne
on December 16, 2015
His book is a collection of various articles from 2000 to around the 2010 Olympics. For anyone who knows Duthie, there is a lot of humour involved. The fact that the chapters are so short (no more than two or three pages) makes the book easy to pick up and set down.
on October 8, 2014
Good stories
on January 10, 2011
I bought this because I like James Duthie on TSN, however, it is full of his past columns and personally I don't find him all the funny. He tries too hard to get a laugh and after a while it wears thin.