5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to understand, step by step instructions!!, Feb. 3 2012
This review is from: iPad 2 For Dummies (Paperback)
I am new to apple products. This book makes it easy to understand and shows you how to become fast friends with your I pad. I always have it close at hand. Not computer savy?? This book is for you. Want to get the most out of your new I pad? This book is for you. Great reference tool as you can find out "how to" when a new situation arises. Think you are too old to learn? Think again. Leave your frustrations behind. I would recommend this book to all esp. if you want to make the most of your new I pad.

5.0 out of 5 stars A worthwhile purchase, May 10 2012
This review is from: iPad 2 For Dummies (Paperback)
Being a non-techie, I was ready to return my ipad until I bought this book! It is well written in plain english, and has lots of pictures/diagrams to support the narrative. It follows a logical sequence, but you can also go directly to specific topics of interest easily. Plus the authors have a great sense of humour, which makes it a fun read too!! I've even been able to show those who think they know everything about the ipad, something new, due to information contained in the book!

4.0 out of 5 stars ipad2, Sept. 15 2012
very informative, simplistic and helpful for new ipad 2 users. gives you the basics that you need to get started with your new toy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for Dummies, May 5 2012
This review is from: iPad 2 For Dummies (Paperback)
This book has helped me a lot. I got the on line instructions for my iPad from Apple and that is also good but there was not enough detail for me. In this world of these wonders I need all the help I can get in idiot form and this book certainly helped, and still is!

My only criticism is that it is very heavy! You can't fit it in your purse so you can go for a coffee and learn. Not a big complaint as you can always take a bigger bag?

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for new users, Jan. 31 2013
This review is from: iPad 2 For Dummies (Paperback)
An excellent book for new users and intermediate users. Very assistive in defining and resolving user issues, or needed user instruction.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Helpful and Easy to Read, Jan. 11 2013
This review is from: iPad 2 For Dummies (Paperback)
Well done, easy to navigate, clear and consise even for a "Dummy" like me.
I would recommend this for anyone buying an iPad

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth a five star rateing, Jan. 8 2013
This review is from: iPad 2 For Dummies (Paperback)
Excelent book, easy to understand, very easy to find information, well designed, would recomend for anyone with an iPad 2.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ipad 2 for dummies made me feel like a genius!, Jan. 21 2012
This review is from: iPad 2 For Dummies (Paperback)
I thought I had my Ipad2 all figured out until I starting reading the manual! Boy was I wrong! This book gave me so many tips. I am now very confident in using my ipad2 and can do more with it than I ever dreamed possible. Instructions are laid out in a very concise and simple format that anyone can understand. Thank you Mr. Edward C. Baig.

4.0 out of 5 stars New Ipad2, Jan. 5 2012
This review is from: iPad 2 For Dummies (Paperback)
The book allows me to check ,explore and work with the IPAD2 in an uninterrupted way. The online help is useful, but I learn by reading and having the book along side is the most fast and efficient method for me to obtain a comfort level with all the systems and benefits of my Ipad2

iPad 2 For Dummies
iPad 2 For Dummies by Bob LeVitus (Paperback - Nov. 22 2011)
Used & New from: CDN$ 0.78