5.0 out of 5 stars I order 20 copies at a time and give them to everyone I think is ready to get involved in our Startup Community, Nov. 11 2012
This review is from: Startup Communities: Building an Entrepreneurial Ecosystem in Your City (Hardcover)
Anyone who wants to see there town or city become a Startup Community should order this book and few dozen more to share. After reading my first copy I ordered 20 to give to like minded people and a week later I am back to order 20 more. It's an easy read with plenty of stories outlining how some of Boulder's most effective startup building initiatives came to be.

My job is to support and grow the tech sector in Victoria, BC. We have an amazing tech and startup community but Brad has outlined some great methods and models to help us continue to grow. Brad proves with this book that if you want to build a startup community you can learn more from places like Boulder, Austin and Portland than the historical giants like the Silicon Valley. Tight knit communities that work together and give before they get are the hot beds of startups.

5.0 out of 5 stars Concise and to the point!, Feb. 17 2014
Great content if you are looking to build your entrepreneurial ecosystem. Tips and case studies backing up your efforts. No need to reinvent the wheel, read this book and you will have just what you need to be able to adapt it to your own city's reality.

Startup Communities: Building an Entrepreneurial Ecosystem in Your City