march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Format: Paperback|Change

on February 6, 2016
Hilarious and honest. Really enjoyed this. I have bought it for several people, everyone has enjoyed it.
on June 29, 2015
Absolutely smooth perfect international transaction. Recommended.
on January 31, 2015
This was a very candid, truth filled book;
a most enjoyable read. Rob Lowe was very candid about his lessons learned not just about being an actor, but as a celebrity. Most admirable was his awareness about his own self growth, and, his evolution of understanding true love and closely knit families.

There is joy in reading this because he has met so many wondergul actors! He is very good about relating personal stories that give you a good idea of what the other actors are like.

He also paints a good picture of the time period in Hollywood, so a good historical read. What a time! Scott baio, Emilio Esteves, Dennis quaid, Ralph macchio, c Thomas Howe, Patrick swayze, incredible!

I would have liked to know more about Melissa Gilbert, or women who broke his heart or hard to get over. But after being so revealing, that is up to him.

Read the book, and then get audio. His voice brings a whole new light since he takes on each actir's voice if he quotes them in the book. Very riveting.
on December 6, 2014
Very very surprising book. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Amazing how many lives he has touched during his life and career.
on August 2, 2014
Funny and readable
on April 30, 2014
This was a good read. It was honest and funny and a really enjoyable read. This is a great easy read.
on March 22, 2014
I have always liked Rob Lowe and now I know why. This book is entertaining (with all the name dropping) extremely funny, revealing and genuine. Rob Lowe writes his story with harsh honesty and never tries to sugar coat the poor judgement of his past. I was beyond impressed with his writing skill and story telling and was sad when I finished the book because I wanted to keep on reading. I really hope he continues writing as it appears he has been gifted.
on January 3, 2014
I purchased this book as one of Amazon's bargain book offerings to fill out my order for free shipping, so my expectations weren't very high. I was pleasantly surprised. This book was interesting, well written, emotional, and everything that a good book should be. I have now read this book more than once and would recommend it to lovers of biography and memoir.
on December 8, 2013
This book was a great read. An inspiring book that allows the reader inside Hollywood. I'd also recommend it to any person in recovery.
on August 19, 2013
I didnt know much about rob lowe before purchasing this book but am glad i did, he has some great stories and has had an interesting life