Published 19 months ago by Alana Balbirnie

2.0 out of 5 stars Need more information to succeed
The concept is brilliant but rather than teaching metabolicly what your body is going through during each stage, Ian Smith just gives you menus to follow so you don't really learn anything.
Published 11 months ago by shri

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Diet Ever! (and not really a diet but a new way of life), May 9 2013
This review is from: Shred: The Revolutionary Diet: 6 Weeks 4 Inches 2 Sizes (Hardcover)
This is the first "diet" that my husband and I have ever been able to stick to. We find we have learned so much and the weight is coming off without us feeling hungry or missing any of our old fattening favorites. We are just beginning day 10 and I have lost 4 pounds (my goal is to lose 15 to get to 130 pounds) and my husband has lost 7 pounds (his goal is to get to 190 pounds as he started at 220). I have been telling everyone about this book. Everyday is planned for you so you don't really have to do a lot of thinking. Just stick to the plan! It should be called "Dieting for Dummies". Great book!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!!, May 21 2013
Hasn't been hard to follow at all. So far week one down and six pounds later! I'm eating more now than before and losing! Plenty of food choices, it's weight loss for dummies. Dr. Smith takes the guess work out and lets you enjoy food as you lose. Brilliant finally a game plan to weight loss I can actually follow. Thank you thank you thank you!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars very interesting concept, Feb. 11 2013
I am trying to control diabetes and I plan on trying this new way of eating. It is an easy read and I am looking forward
planning my meals. I will let you all know how I made out. This book should help anyone struggling with weight and diabetes.

5.0 out of 5 stars life changing, April 3 2013
This diet is amazing, in my first 6 weeks I lost 18lbs, I am now on cycle two week 3 and I am down another 10lbs. I am 42 and I have never felt better. I only have another 10lbs max to lose and I am at my goal weight. Losing the first 28 was quick and easy if you are committed. I have done many diets but this absolutely works if you follow it. Good luck shredders!

5.0 out of 5 stars A diet for 2 people keeps the pounds away., Sept. 6 2013
I liked this product because it was not hard to follow and it gave alternative foods to eat. The daytime snacks were great suggestions. The diet at one point says it's a way of eating.
and this is so true. Eating low calorie smaller portions at meal and low calorie snacks in between meals. I would recommend this diet to anyone who strongly wishes to loose weight and keep it off.
Once you have reached your goal, say 25 pounds. Well as you near a French Fried potatoes counter and it smells very good, please buy the smallest container and share it with 2 or 3 people. Once in a while won't hurt you.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, Feb. 5 2014
I can't wait to begins this plan. Everything is so readly laid out for you and I like all the foods and they are available where I live ( slightly isolated) I am determined to finish the six weeks as closely as possible. Exercise is my weak point.

5.0 out of 5 stars This works!, Feb. 7 2014
I wanted to lose a few pounds before I turn 50 and this book intriqued me. The way this plan is laid out made it incredibly easy - it was so simple to follow, I was never hungry and I will admit I even tried a few new foods!

2.0 out of 5 stars Need more information to succeed, Jan. 21 2014
I was really wanting to research and understand the concepts of interrupting ditary plateau and saw Ian Smith on Dr Oz. I was very excited about reading this book but he doesn't let you know before you buy it's a "Do as I say" format rather than "read and learn to understand how your body works".

4.0 out of 5 stars easy to follow, May 16 2014
I am following this program and find it easy to follow. Have lost weight and I feel good. No weird foods to buy just every food that you I bought all the time, just learning to eat them at the right time and the right portions.

2.0 out of 5 stars shred diet, Jan. 20 2014
Just another diet book...no big revelations.Glad I bought used would of been sad had I paid full price, but I will give it a go

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Shred: The Revolutionary Diet: 6 Weeks 4 Inches 2 Sizes
Shred: The Revolutionary Diet: 6 Weeks 4 Inches 2 Sizes by Ian K. Smith (Hardcover - Dec 24 2012)
CDN$ 28.99 CDN$ 18.17