biss boutiques-francophones Up to 40% Off CBC's Canada Reads 2016 Shortlist vpcflyout Furniture Learn more All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: HardcoverChange

on May 9, 2013
This is the first "diet" that my husband and I have ever been able to stick to. We find we have learned so much and the weight is coming off without us feeling hungry or missing any of our old fattening favorites. We are just beginning day 10 and I have lost 4 pounds (my goal is to lose 15 to get to 130 pounds) and my husband has lost 7 pounds (his goal is to get to 190 pounds as he started at 220). I have been telling everyone about this book. Everyday is planned for you so you don't really have to do a lot of thinking. Just stick to the plan! It should be called "Dieting for Dummies". Great book!
on May 21, 2013
Hasn't been hard to follow at all. So far week one down and six pounds later! I'm eating more now than before and losing! Plenty of food choices, it's weight loss for dummies. Dr. Smith takes the guess work out and lets you enjoy food as you lose. Brilliant finally a game plan to weight loss I can actually follow. Thank you thank you thank you!!!
on April 3, 2013
This diet is amazing, in my first 6 weeks I lost 18lbs, I am now on cycle two week 3 and I am down another 10lbs. I am 42 and I have never felt better. I only have another 10lbs max to lose and I am at my goal weight. Losing the first 28 was quick and easy if you are committed. I have done many diets but this absolutely works if you follow it. Good luck shredders!
on February 11, 2013
I am trying to control diabetes and I plan on trying this new way of eating. It is an easy read and I am looking forward
planning my meals. I will let you all know how I made out. This book should help anyone struggling with weight and diabetes.
on February 7, 2014
I wanted to lose a few pounds before I turn 50 and this book intriqued me. The way this plan is laid out made it incredibly easy - it was so simple to follow, I was never hungry and I will admit I even tried a few new foods!
on February 5, 2014
I can't wait to begins this plan. Everything is so readly laid out for you and I like all the foods and they are available where I live ( slightly isolated) I am determined to finish the six weeks as closely as possible. Exercise is my weak point.
on May 16, 2014
I am following this program and find it easy to follow. Have lost weight and I feel good. No weird foods to buy just every food that you I bought all the time, just learning to eat them at the right time and the right portions.
on December 22, 2015
I've seen Dr. Smith on several shows and was quite impressed with his message. However, after reading his new book it's obviously padded - too much repetition to make the book longer.
Also, having somewhat of a nutrition-background, I would never recommend that diet drinks be consumed. Empty calories..!
Also, what's the point in cutting down on salt if you then can eat saltines...? Not to mention the bacon.
And what's with the omelettes using the white of the egg only.....the vitamins are in the yolk..!!
He can motivate, no question about that, but he needs to seriously review his food plans.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 20, 2014
Just another diet book...no big revelations.Glad I bought used would of been sad had I paid full price, but I will give it a go
on October 17, 2013
Bought this book for a friend as a birthday gift.
The person was very very happy.

Great book , to recommend