5.0 out of 5 stars A great read
After reading Heaven is For Real, I was really excited to read and review Heaven Is For Real for Kids. I was not disappointed. Not only is the writing wonderful and easy to understand for children, but the illustrations are gorgeous. The paintings are inspirational and make it easy to imagine what heaven is like.
I give this book 5 stars.
Published on Nov. 8 2011 by Thomas C. Scott

1.0 out of 5 stars Heaven is For Real? Not on this one!
Although it seems like many people are giving this book a five star rating, I cannot. My take on heaven and what God would allow to be revealed are just to different from Colton's.

The overall feel of the book is an uneasy one for me. Anything, not taken from the bible on the matter of heaven should pass through some amount of scrutiny from us. This book is...
Published on Jan. 2 2012 by bookgirl5

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read, Nov. 8 2011
I give this book 5 stars.

4.0 out of 5 stars Heaven is for Real for Kids, Jan. 16 2013
This review is from: Heaven is for Real for Kids: A Little Boys Astounding Story of His Trip to Heaven and Back (Hardcover)
This children's picture book is a true story about a little boy who was very sick and had to be hospitalized. As he recovered he told his parents that he had been to heaven and proceeded to tell them all about it in detail. Along with all the amazing things he saw in heaven, he has this resounding message for little ones: "Jesus really, really loves children!"
I thoroughly enjoyed Colton's account of his trip to heaven and decided to share it with my grades 1-3 students. They were captivated by it and especially excited that the little boy saw Jesus and got to play with a lion. The text is simply written, and the story not too long, making it an ideal book for little children. The illustrations are bright, yet soft and dreamy and go nicely with this story. Since children often have question after losing a loved one, this would be a wonderful book to read to them, to help them understand death and heaven.
Another helpful aspect to this book: for each of the things that Colton relates, there's a scripture reference in a text box, separate from the story itself, which can be used to further explain the reality of heaven. The end of the book has questions that children have asked about Colton's story. The answers are provided as well.
In exchange for an honest review, [...] provided me with a complimentary copy of this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars A believable account, March 24 2012
This well-written account of the experiences of a small child- his story of his time in Heaven and what he saw and learned there is a wonderful, faith-affirming statement for all of us. It will touch the hearts of believers and non-believers alike, and will be read and appreciated by many who would never open a Bible or go to church. Bravo Todd Burpo for writing this book! It's a beautiful way for God to reach and touch the world with his message of love and hope."Unless you become as little children...."

5.0 out of 5 stars Heaven is for Real children's book, May 29 2014
I loved it, since those are the only kind of books I read.I lost my son in 1975 now I know where he is even thou I still cry for him.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful inspiring true story., May 4 2014
Stinkie Pinkie "Pinkie" (Fort Mcmurray, Alberta Canada) - See all my reviews
Great service and a wonderful inspirational true story to share with others. I have given this book as gifts to friends and family.

4.0 out of 5 stars great book to read with children, Aug. 18 2014
I like the fact that the content comes with graphic, for children to imagine and help them remember what Colton seen. I also like how the quotes are used at the end of each writing. I hope this book helps those in search of God and at the same time to strengthen those who was once a Christian to but kinda got lost. A great sharing piece. I am going to get the DVD.

5.0 out of 5 stars I read the adult version and thought it is awesome they have one for kids, Aug. 1 2014
I bought this for my nephew. I read the adult version and thought it is awesome they have one for kids. My mom, his grandmother just passed away recently and he had a lot of questions so I thought it would be good for him to read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good interesting read!, Sept. 9 2014
A wonderful book describing the trials of a family where the doctors were horribly wrong about appendicitis. A life after death account with some details about heaven although the boy was not allowed to tell everything .

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 13 2014
I found this an inspiring book, and so did the child I got it for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book and movie is great also., April 26 2014
WW (Orleans, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
Great. Very inspiring. I have no problem believing that this then 4 year old experienced what he said. A nice faith booster.

CDN$ 18.25 CDN$ 13.18