boutiques-francophones Auto Simple and secure cloud storage giftguide Countdown to Black Friday in Home & Kitchen Kindle Black Friday Deals Week in Music SGG Countdown to Black Friday in Lawn & Garden

Format: HardcoverChange

on March 3, 2004
If this book does not inspire you to come alive and get going with your life, nothing will. And it is not some philosoper's old boring stuff; it is real life from ordinary fish mongers. It is down-to-earth information that is easily read, easily undetstood, and easy to apply to your own life. I plan to reread this little book several times a year to remind me what any person can easily do to become "great."
The whole idea of the Pike Place Fish Market is inspirational. If you have ever been to the market in Seattle, you will be quite inspired and maybe even a happier person right away because if it. The people who work there are inspirational. They are succeeding personally and as part of a team. They are very happy to be working where they are. They have a formula for success that is really working, and working for ordinary people. This is why they sell tons of fish on the Internet. This is why they perform training programs all over the country. This is why they sell so many books and videos and T-shirts.
If you do not check into this source of inspiriation you are losing out. I'm so glad I know about Fish!
on March 21, 2004
Fish ! was an exciting book that no doubt brought in a fresh perspective to light up our lives at work. Pike Place Fish Market ranks # 1 among the places that I would like to visit during my lifetime. Mary Jane , Lonnie and the kids now seem to have become a part of our own family. In this book, there is a happy homecoming for Grandma too.
Frankly, this book is the next logical extension of the author's first book Fish!. It brings the powerful philosophy from workplaces to our homes. Written in very simple words, the frankness and the depth of conversations between Lonnie and Mary Jane have the power to change the way we live at home. The Fish! philosophy can work wonders at home as much as it can at the workplace.
Read this book aloud with the family, ten pages a day and experience the joy of living . Thanks Stephen, my family joins me in thanking you for this wonderful book. We are grateful to Fish! and are committed to adopt it at home.
on February 29, 2004
This book is the latest in a string of books by this company that is very disappointing. They capitalize on the great work the Fishmongers in Seattle do, and don't represent their real philoshophy well. People would do better to get the Fishmonger's real book!