5.0 out of 5 stars Joy is a Kitchen Angel from Sugary Heaven, May 2 2012
This review is from: Joy the Baker Cookbook: 100 Simple and Comforting Recipes (Paperback)
I bought this cookbook after following Joy the Baker's blog for the past two years. I frequently buy cookbooks and they sit on my shelves mostly unused, though I do read them -- it always just seems easier to search for recipes online. This cookbook is the exception for me. I've had it less than a month and have already made six recipes from it, every one a new delight. The recipes are straight forward, delicious, comforting. Joy Wilson's writing voice is casual & personal and she makes me laugh even when I'm in a nasty crunchy mood. She makes baking seem fun, accessible, and even therapeutic. I have brownies and cookies coming out my ears and I'm giving them away to my neighbors! I'm gonna be the new most popular girl on the block. I highly highly highly recommend this cookbook. Five gold stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE Joy, March 19 2012
I have been following Joy's blog for quite some time and so I was super excited about her cookbook to come out! Every recipe I have made from Joys cook book (and blog) has been awesome! Truthfully!
Joy is super funny and real. I recommend buying this book as well as checking out her blog and podcast.
This girl is for real!

4.0 out of 5 stars An Excellent Cookbook, May 5 2014
I loved this book when I saw it. She has great recipe choices and, for someone who has no formal training, she's got a lot of knowledge to pass on. I love the photos and ease of this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good but not what I thought, Dec 6 2013
This is a great cookbook. I love it! The only reason I was a little bit dissapointed was that Joy the Baker always makes delicious savoury recipes and thought her book would include them. This book has very few savoury recipes but does have tons of AMAZING - DELICIOUS sweet recipes.

I love this cookbook.

5.0 out of 5 stars Joy is the Best- so is this book!, Oct. 30 2013
I was so excited when I got this book that I basically read it cover to cover like a novel before I even tried a recipe. Joy has such an ease in her writing style, making the book approachable, and also making you want to just take sick days from work and stay home to bake all the recipes. The recipes I've tried have all turned out beautifully. I highly recommend it, and it would make a lovely gift as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love!, Oct. 24 2013
Love Joy the Baker! She is adorable and her recipes are so delicious! I often give this book away as a gift because I love it so much!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sense of humour., June 24 2013
I am really enjoy this cookbook. Very different point of view on what's important. I would buy her next book. Thanks Joy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Even if you don't know the blog, you'll love the book, April 1 2013
Great recipes and great stories. Joy does an excellent job of making her own voice ring through the text. Beautiful food photography. I recommend the Single Lady Pancake recipe.

Joy the Baker Cookbook: 100 Simple and Comforting Recipes
Joy the Baker Cookbook: 100 Simple and Comforting Recipes by Joy Wilson (Paperback - Feb. 28 2012)
CDN$ 22.00 CDN$ 15.88