march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

on April 28, 2016
I ordered this book for myself, but ended up giving it to my daughter who has just moved out and starting to cook for herself. I found that even though I'm not a chief, I'm more advanced in cooking. This book is hard to read. If you have seen this show, 30 minute meals, how he jumps from one dish to another then back and forth, this is how this book is written, it actually drove me batty. There are a lot of pasta dishes in here.
on January 18, 2016
Unless you want to cook the entire meal (main, sides & dessert) it is very hard to use due to how it blends all of the steps into one. A book that is meant for quick and easy meals shouldn't have such convoluted instructions.
on December 25, 2015
Not easy to do or ingredients to come by
on November 30, 2015
I've now made 4 meals out of this book, and highly recommend it to anyone comfortable with multitasking in the kitchen. The meals are very tasty, reasonably tasty, and reasonably affordable (they are not the cheapest, but a well-stocked pantry and a reasonably-priced grocer has us averaging about 10-15$ of ingredients for a 3-course dinner for 4 plus leftovers for at least 2 lunches, which isn't bad).

Final point: to the reviewers who say that there's no way these meals can be done in 30 minutes? I average about 30, 35 when my kettle was broken and I needed to wait longer for the water to boil. It's doable if you have the tools and are comfortable multitasking.
on August 29, 2015
Great and easy recipes
on May 25, 2015
Good but far from what I expected : those are NOT quick or easy recipes. Most of them require at least 8 to 10 ingredients, some of those ingredients are not common in Canadian's kitchen. I bought that book as a gift for my sister who's leaving my parents house, and decided not to keep it. Some of the recipe looked good. Not a useful enough book for me.
on May 5, 2015
one of my favorite
l love Jamie revolution also
these two most like
actually l like most of Jamie cook book
there is flavour their
on April 26, 2015
Fabulous meal combinations!
on March 28, 2015
I love all of Jamie's food - easy to prepare, and most of all delicious!
on January 19, 2015
Another great book from Jamie Oliver, great pictures of food, easy to follow recipes, full meals