I didn't think I would like this as the animals didn't appeal to me but each card I draw, I feel drawn to the message and how it reflects how I feel. I really am impressed and like these cards a lot!
Published 8 months ago by Parasite

3.0 out of 5 stars I find the artwork lacks magic... These ...
I find the artwork lacks magic... These cards dont speak to my soul... I do find them interesting though, especially the references in the book
Published 19 days ago by Linjda.C

5.0 out of 5 stars I didn't think I would like this as the animals didn't appeal to me but ..., Aug. 18 2014
This review is from: Power Animal Oracle Cards: Practical and Powerful Guidance from Animal Spirit Guides (Cards)

3.0 out of 5 stars I find the artwork lacks magic... These ..., April 17 2015

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, Feb. 18 2014
Josee Boutin - See all my reviews
I bought those card for fun.
You can use the cards to give a general idea about yourself.
I love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awsome!, July 28 2014
Love love love love these cards! One of the best oracle cards I ever bought!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, May 3 2015
Trish Dennison (Northern Canada) - See all my reviews
The message is always timely and insightful . Love it

5.0 out of 5 stars Power Animal Oracle Cards, Feb. 16 2009
J. Edwards - See all my reviews
I'm very pleased with this purchase. The set includes a deck of cards with beautiful pictures of animals plus an easy to read guidebook.

CDN$ 15.95 CDN$ 12.76