march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage SmartSaver Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

on August 18, 2014
I didn't think I would like this as the animals didn't appeal to me but each card I draw, I feel drawn to the message and how it reflects how I feel. I really am impressed and like these cards a lot!
on May 18, 2016
I got this as a more portable backup to the animal spirit Medicine Cards I use frequently. They are not as good as the Medicine Cards (IMHO, of course), but fairly useful as an introduction to animal spirit guide medicine. And certainly fit more easily in a carry-on bag or bugout bag.
on May 26, 2016
Unusual sighting of an animal, bird or insect. Find out what nature is trying to tell you about yourself and your life. Also good to pick a card for daily advice.
on April 17, 2015
I find the artwork lacks magic... These cards dont speak to my soul... I do find them interesting though, especially the references in the book
on February 18, 2014
I bought those card for fun.
You can use the cards to give a general idea about yourself.
I love it!
on February 1, 2016
I love this deck beautifully illustrated and good clear information.really feel contected to this deck
on July 28, 2014
Love love love love these cards! One of the best oracle cards I ever bought!
on May 3, 2015
The message is always timely and insightful . Love it
on February 16, 2009
I'm very pleased with this purchase. The set includes a deck of cards with beautiful pictures of animals plus an easy to read guidebook.
on July 30, 2015