biss Up to 40% Off CBC's Canada Reads 2016 Shortlist boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

on March 30, 2012
This book will change how you approach everything and answer all of the unanswerable questions that you have about yourself and life. This is the most important book that has entered my life.
on February 23, 2014
I have been studying A Course In Miracles for over a year now and this book takes all the concepts and simplifies the message to the point of true and deep understanding. Absolutely amazing!
on May 3, 2013
This book will blow your mind ! If you have an open mind to begin with then this will prepare you for the bigger and more profound text called 'A Course in Miracles'.
on February 26, 2004
I have found that during the time I was reading this book, and since I have finished it, I thought much of what was written was rather disturbing and unsettling. Disturbing in that it contradicts much of what I was taught as a child and have believed as an adult. It has quite a ring of truth to it. It has kept me wondering and thinking. It is a hopeful book, but also has left me feeling a bit sad. I think I'd need more than 1000 words to attempt to cover it all. I would recommend this book highly.
on October 29, 2013
if you are still looking for what's going on with your life,
you will find a new idea here.
if you buy that idea, I'll see you in there
on March 14, 2014
Gary's conversations and lay out makes a great way of leading into his path and helps deepen one's understanding of A Course In Miracles.
on April 5, 2010
I had been looking forward to receiving the CD's but l was disappointed. I found that the author was trying to be funny to bring some humour into it but it just did not fit. It seems to be the same concept as Conversations With God but for me it didn't even come close. I am not doubting that the author had this experience but l just did not enjoy the way it was presented.
on June 27, 2015
The more we focus on our amazing capabilities together, the more we will achieve - we could save the world from our past messes
on February 13, 2015
This book is based on A Course in Miracles, but it is easier to read. It promotes better understanding of parts of the course.
on February 21, 2014
As advertised it is straight talk about what it takes to step out of a thought system based on fear. You owe it to yourself.