5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring, May 22 2013
This review is from: The Spontaneous Healing of Belief: Shattering the Paradigm of False Limits (Paperback)
I found it a bit tough slugging at the beginning of the book, but thank goodness I slugged on. Gregg tells you to examine all of what you think you believe in such an inspiring way that you actually do! I found all sorts of things that; some I hadn't even realized I had a belief about, things I grew up with & never really thought about one way or the other, when examined I realized I didn't think I believed some of them but was living them, others that I expected a certain way turned out different or only part way there. Gregg doesn't tell you what to believe just to be sure that what you think you believe is because you really do believe it. I found it very freeing examining my beliefs & habits! I highly recommend this book to everyone & already have to friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful & Inspirational, Nov. 1 2009
I wish everyone could read this one! This book reveals how to create your own miracles, small or large. Written is such a way as to appeal to both spiritual or scientific minded people.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Book!!!, June 26 2013
I love how Braden is able to combine the spiritual and scientific in this book to explain the things he does. I thought this was one of THE best books I've read in a long time. I read it twice already and from time to time I still go through it...absolutely enjoyed this book!!!!

The Spontaneous Healing of Belief: Shattering the Paradigm of False Limits