biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools

Format: PaperbackChange

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon May 22, 2013
I found it a bit tough slugging at the beginning of the book, but thank goodness I slugged on. Gregg tells you to examine all of what you think you believe in such an inspiring way that you actually do! I found all sorts of things that; some I hadn't even realized I had a belief about, things I grew up with & never really thought about one way or the other, when examined I realized I didn't think I believed some of them but was living them, others that I expected a certain way turned out different or only part way there. Gregg doesn't tell you what to believe just to be sure that what you think you believe is because you really do believe it. I found it very freeing examining my beliefs & habits! I highly recommend this book to everyone & already have to friends.
on November 1, 2009
I wish everyone could read this one! This book reveals how to create your own miracles, small or large. Written is such a way as to appeal to both spiritual or scientific minded people.
0Comment14 of 17 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 26, 2013
I love how Braden is able to combine the spiritual and scientific in this book to explain the things he does. I thought this was one of THE best books I've read in a long time. I read it twice already and from time to time I still go through it...absolutely enjoyed this book!!!!
on September 25, 2014
Have not quite finished this book Love Braden's books, they are tops. I always have to read some passages several times, and let it sink in. I find them to be profound and of course look forward to more.
on June 7, 2015
While some may think he is speculating too much, I find Gregg Braden is onto something.... a very interesting book backed by research
on January 16, 2016
I consider this to be a pre-requisite to The Divine Matrix. It explains how our beliefs create our realities.
on November 20, 2015