biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: Audio CDChange

on October 4, 2007
Excellent excellent chakra guided meditation.
Colettes voice NEVER seems to become boring after many listenings.
The sound track is breathtaking and euphoric.
I`ve listened to many CD`s about chakras etc ,but this CD raises your consciousness to a dynamic spiritual level.
Colettes website also has absolutely the most beautiful meditations all for free . Just sign up.
I`m definitely a mega Colette fan.

jgrass
on July 22, 2008
I belong to a spiritualist church and this was played twice, once at a workshop and another time in a closed circle. It really does help you go elsewhere - the best meditation cd out there as far as music is concerned. Actually once it made me so relaxed that I almost fell asleep while listening to it.

I continue to use it now and then while meditating alone. It has been very helpful.
on August 22, 2011
I just LOVE this CD. It is so beautifully made. The music and imagery is original, relaxing and resonates deeply to my soul. It always takes me away from my daily stress into peace and tranquility.I often play this CD when I want to meditate or relax. It always drifts me off to dreamland if I play it just before going to sleep. It is by far one of the best Chakra balancing CDS I've listened to. Collete's voice is almost hypnotic. It is definitely worth purchasing. I highly recommend it.
on October 16, 2014
This is the most beautiful CD I have come across. Colette's voice is so hypnotic, beautiful and addicting! The guided journey through the chakras is such a beautiful journey. This journey is so relaxing and awesome, that I just have to listen to it more than once. Her voice makes it all the better, just can't get enough of it. I cannot wait to listening to it, often more than once a day. The guided journey is so relaxing that often I fall asleep and wake during her singing. So beautiful. I especially love the last track where she sings that beautiful song. I could listen to that track all day. Her voice is absolutely beautiful and addicting with me wanting more. I do LOVE this CD and wish she had more spoken guiding and singing cd's with her beautiful voice. Can't get enough! Love, Love, Love this cd.
on June 29, 2009
I have listened to many meditative CD's but Colette's is one of the best yet. Very well guided.
on November 1, 2013
I listen to this CD quite often, it's calming and it restores my energy while helping me in another form of meditation, I love Colette's southing voice it takes me to a different plane of existence...
Excellent tape to help you with meditation even if you are new to it. I love Colette, she is very inspiring!
on December 1, 2014
I did not expect the CD is something I could not listen while driving. Truly is a down time/alone time thing.
I will keep it, but the voice is weird too. Not use to this. Really thought it was things/ideas I could listen too when driving.

NOT a cd for to listen to while driving.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse