march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Format: Audio CD|Change

on July 31, 2009
I really like this CD cause there are many short healing meditations focused on whatever issues you need to resolve. If you have relationship problems, money, work, or whatever... There are brief explanations and then goes in to the meditation.. So niiiiiice!
on April 8, 2010
I found this meditation CD to be very helpful and relaxting...A very peaceful way to start your day or end your evening... Thanks
on March 7, 2013
This author changes your life. Even the most tumultous, as was mine!!
If you want to be happy and calm and serene this is the way to go. Remeber this does not mean that you will be right.
But would you rather be right or be happy?
on March 20, 2013
The meditations are relatively short but so potent, truly overflowing with spiritual insight. The key is turning these thoughts into experience, moving beyond the concepts to full actualization. The more I listen to these principles, the more I can integrate them into my life. Great medicine in a very practical format.
on November 25, 2015
I feel this item is not as advertised. It is more about how God will provide, how God will give you what you want etc. etc. It should not be listed under Mindfulness or Meditation but under religion.
on November 2, 2011
Sound quality was pour and i think quality of CD was pour her voice did not sound clear music was not relaxing I was dissapointed
on August 21, 2014
Love this set of cds Marianne has helped me through the toughest stuff of my life & I thank God I have this set of meditations.
on February 22, 2016
Marianne provides us with a helpful resource to use prayer and meditation to improve our faith and relaxation techniques.
on January 31, 2014
The CD"s are easy to listen to, take you to a wonderful place and facilitate a deep connection with yourself!
on October 19, 2014
Love to listen to it in my car on myu way to work.
Good way to start the day - with God