Must have for those people who are seeking signs from the Angels. The book goes into the different signs that there are that people may not be aware of. Thoroughly enjoying this book.
Published on July 24 2012 by Karen Elliott

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun Fluffy Read
I was a little disappointed that it didn't give any 'new' insights. Don't get me wrong, if this is the FIRST book you'll read on the subject, that it's okay, but... it just lacked the 'Oh, yah!!' moment I was hoping for.
Published 16 months ago by Suzanna Lambert

5.0 out of 5 stars Signs From Above: Your Angels' Messages About Your Life Purpose, Relationships Health and More, July 24 2012
This review is from: Signs From Above: Your Angels' Messages about Your Life Purpose, Relationships, Health, and More (Paperback)

4.0 out of 5 stars Signs, Jan. 23 2012
Highly recommend this book. An easy and inspirational read. Lets us know in everyday terms that we are not alone. Comfort for the beginner.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun Fluffy Read, March 18 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Opened up realms, May 8 2014
I am so grateful for this book in my journey, which of course presented itself at precisely the moment I was ready for it. I have shared it and Doreen's insights widely and never fail to be inspired and tickled when I see yet another sign from the angels. It is fascinating how timely and perfect these signs can be once you allow them to flow to you.

3.0 out of 5 stars Well..., March 31 2014
Mema (Vancouver Island) - See all my reviews
I'm not sure how I think about this book. I have been seeing more signs lately, but it is just a book about a sign and many people relating their experiences,

CDN$ 10.95 CDN$ 9.86