4.0 out of 5 stars More carrot, less stick please!
Published on Aug. 22 2008 by M. Fenc

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but no Gusto
I didn't enjoy this as much as I thought I would. It was the book spoken with no question and answer part. I didn't realize how much that made things more interesting for me. It's not a bad CD set it's just not what I was looking for. If you haven't read the book, then you will enjoy this and it will enhance your knowledge but if you had then I would take a pass.
Published on July 24 2009 by J. Dion

4.0 out of 5 stars More carrot, less stick please!, Aug. 22 2008
M. Fenc (Toronto, ON Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Money, and the Law of Attraction: Learning to Attract Wealth, Health, and Happiness (Paperback)
I found that this book, although useful in parts, didn't measure up to previous publications like Ask and It is Given and The Astonishing Power of Emotions. This book is one of a series of four books based on the initial conversations between Jerry and Abraham some 20+ years ago. The first in the series was Law of Attraction. The 3rd and 4th have yet to be published. I find this series to be a little dry and not as uplifting as the books I mentioned in the beginning of this review. Even though there is much revision and new material in Money, I did not find anything really NEW in this book. But still, I have learned to be a better "pivoter" as a result of this book, even though I still have trouble with positive aspects. Hence, 4 stars, even though I toyed with 3. For my money, if you are new to Abraham I'd get Ask and It is Given. For an inspirational pick-me-up, get Manifest Your Desires. If you are like me and must devour everything written by Abraham, then go ahead and get this book too.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but no Gusto, July 24 2009
J. Dion (Victoria, BC, Canada) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Book, May 17 2014
I have started reading all of Esther Hicks books and found them very helpful regarding all my thoughts which is amazingly so true. I strongly recommend everyone to read. Thank you for your time, your love and affection for everyone who has this opportunity to read this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, March 7 2014
Do not hesitate if you're thinking whether this book is for you; if you were attracted to it feel comfortable that there will be something in the book that you need to read. Even though a lot of the material is similar to what you'll find in the other titles, you will always discover something new and of importance in this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the clearest explanations of the Law of Attraction, Jan. 12 2014
This is an excellent book that is very clear, uplifting and contains a lot of common sense about using the Law of Attraction. I have learned a lot from this book, and enjoy reading all Jerry and Esther's books. This is well worth the time and investment. Review written by Eddie Coronado, author of "Manifest Your Millions: A Lottery Winner Shares his Law of Attraction Secrets."

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't let the title throw you, March 20 2013
There is much more here than focusing on money. This is about how to get your LIFE under control, what life, our world and thsi universe is all about. If you are searching for answers, listen to this set or read this book. The answers are here if you will open your heart.

5.0 out of 5 stars Money, and the Law of Attraction: Learning to Attract Wealth, Health, and Happiness, 5-CD Set, April 16 2012
I received my purchase in a timely fashion. It was in perfect shape. Great Experience overall.I would recommend the experience again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Money, and the Law of Attraction a Winner!, Aug. 12 2008
Money, and the Law of Attraction: Learning to Attract Wealth, Health, and Happiness by Ester and Jerry Hicks, takes manifesting your life's desires to a new level.

I recently read and reviewed Manifest Your Desires: 365 Ways to Make Your Dreams a Reality, and my only complaint was that the book was less a how-to than a collection of inspiring affirmations. Money, and the Law of Attraction is just the opposite--it is filled with practical advice from the non-physical entity Abraham that guide you to manifest money and physical well-being.

In the introduction, Jerry Hicks writes: "Life is supposed to feel good and that overall Well-Being is what is natural." That improving our lives is within our control.

According to Abraham, when we feel good physically, we naturally feel joy and well being and have a good attitude in life. This fills us with the positive energy that makes manifesting easy.

"Learn to guide your thoughts in the direction of things that feel good, and discover the power that only comes from vibrational alignment with Source."

"The way you feel is always about the degree in which you are in alignment or out of alignment with your source. No exceptions.

What I like best is that the book is a guide to more than attracting money. In the section, "careers as profitable sources of pleasure," we are encouraged to earn by doing what we love. Our life's experiences and our inner knowing will guide us to the right careers if we allow ourselves to follow the flow.

"We encourage you to decide as early in life as possible to live happily ever after." The "career" is living a happy life. When feeling happy is of paramount importance for you--and what you do 'for a living' makes you happy--you have found the best of all combinations."

The reader is advised to find work that is in alignment with our Source.

I also like the section, "perspectives of healthy, weight and mind," as so many of us are negative and unrealistic about our bodies. The Law of Attraction helps us to feel good about our bodies and see our bodies realistically.

I have been practicing the law of attraction for years for myself and have helped numerous clients of mine manifest their desires. I highly recommend Harmonious Environment: Beautify, Detoxify and Energize Your Life, Your Home and Your Planet along with Money, and the Law of Attraction, as Harmonious Environment includes numerous ways to boost positive, life affirming energy into the home which helps support you to manifest your desires.

Ester and Jerry Hicks have written a clear and easy to follow guide to help you manifest wealth, health and happiness...highly recommend!

BTW, this is the second book in a series of four books. Number three will be: Relationships, and the Law of Attraction and number four will be: Spirituality, and the Law of Attraction.

5.0 out of 5 stars I am finding this book very interesting. It has ..., Sept. 20 2014
I am finding this book very interesting. It has helped me to become positive in my thinking and, in fact, I have acquired a copy of the book for three of my family members who are also enjoying it. Thank you. F

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, Aug. 8 2014