5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, April 6 2014
This review is from: The Law of Attraction CD Collection: CD Boxed Set (Audio CD)
Fabulous training toward positive thinking. Helps to focus on moving forward and manifesting a reality that is co-creating in love.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best way to learn and grow, March 20 2013
After reading the Law of Attraction, I purchased this set, so that I could listen while walking my dog. I have read the book 6X now and have listened to the CD set at least as many times. I can't get enough, learn enough or express my appreciation to Ester, Jerry and Abraham enough. If you want your life to become magical, as it was when you were a child, read and listen to this stuff.

5.0 out of 5 stars Law of Attraction, Nov. 6 2012
I love these 2, Esther and Jerry. They really explain well what is the law of attraction and the steps to obtaining what we want. This is the best of all of the cd's that I have on the law of attraction. Also, the voices are pleasant to listen to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderfully presented by the original authors of the 'law of attraction', Sept. 25 2009
L. Herbert (Greely, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
I discovered Esther and Jerry Hicks on Hay House radio and was immediately compelled by the trueness of the words - they just rang out to me and I had to find out more on every subject that "Abraham" spoke about. I have found a great sense of empowerment from hearing these CD's and I listen to them over and over again. The message is clear and feels like the truth that I had forgotten. My 35 minute drive to and from work has become precious to me now that I am taking that time to listen to his/their words. My life has changed immeasurably.

The Law of Attraction CD Collection: CD Boxed Set
The Law of Attraction CD Collection: CD Boxed Set by Jerry Hicks (Audio CD - Sept. 15 2007)
CDN$ 39.95 CDN$ 25.04