5.0 out of 5 stars Angel Numbers 101
I am really impress and love this book. Since May 2009, I have been dreaming about numbers. The Angel Numbers 101 not only showed me what they meant but I just learned a few weeks ago, what they really meant is the route towards my life purpose. Thanks Doreen for making this book.Angel Numbers 101
Published on July 30 2011 by Angel

3.0 out of 5 stars it's ok
I was hoping for more info, like the meaning of 11:11 and 12:12. it is fine as a quick reference but a bit too short and sweet. guess that's why it is 101.
Published 12 months ago by Joanne Hunt

5.0 out of 5 stars Angel Numbers 101, July 30 2011
Ce commentaire est de: Angel Numbers 101: The Meaning of 111, 123, 444, and Other Number Sequences (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very informative and very positive!, April 18 2009
Lucie Gilchrist (Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews
I am a great fan of angels more than ever, mostly due to this author - Doreen Virtue. This women is like heaven on earth. I encourage everyone to read all her works (I have everything she's ever written or recorded, including all her card decks). This particular book is a fun pocket-sized book that is easy to carry. I have one in my car, and one in my house. If you keep seeing the same numbers over and over, this little inspirational book will give you instant peace and a feeling of well being from messages being sent to you from your angels in a way that gets your attention. It's a great gift at a great price, and everyone can benefit from the positive information that correlates to all numbers that we see everyday - especially if we pay attention! Happy happy happy book.

3.0 out of 5 stars it's ok, March 27 2014
Joanne Hunt (Ontario) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars Too Similar, Dec 9 2013
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
I was very excited to receive this book because I heard good things about it. However, I find the descriptions to be too similar to one another. More than likely, divine beings are uncomplicated and their messages are similarly simple. But I wouldn't buy a book dedicated to Angel Numbers if I had realized this beforehand.

On the other hand, many people love this book and you may love it too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Divine Numbers, Dec 18 2014
I originally purchased Angel Numbers by Doreen Virtue back around October 2009 when I was still living in Orlando. This is a fun little book that describes the various celestial meanings of certain numbers. This has been helpful to me because I have sometimes seen certain numbers in my dreams and pop up during certain circumstances. The number sequences go from 0 to 999.

5.0 out of 5 stars Angel numbers, May 18 2011
I love this book. It's super small but packed with numbers 0-999. It's small enough that you can carry it with you anywhere you go and refer to it when needed. I highly recommend this book to anyone interested in angels or anyone interested in knowing the meaning behind different numbers and number sequences.

4.0 out of 5 stars Angel Number 101, Jan. 7 2013
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
I use this book every day if a number gets my attention I look it up. If I wake up during the night look at the clock there is a reason I woke up at that time, so I look up the number. My sister bought it she gets so many repeat numbers and likes to know what they are saying.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book!, April 13 2011
I never get bored of reading these angel messages. I find I am more aware of things everyday now, and when I see certain numbers repeatedly I run home to check my book. I recommend this book to anyone who Believes!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have book!, April 14 2014
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Love this little book. I use it daily, so much that I know what some numbers mean, without the book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, very useful!, March 16 2015
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Love it. Compact book, very useful, keep it in my night stand. Look at it often to know the meaning of the hour i wake up during the night. I quite love it!

Angel Numbers 101: The Meaning of 111, 123, 444, and Other Number Sequences