5.0 out of 5 stars I Think, I Am!; Teaching Kids the Power of Affirmations
I am so pleased that Louise Hay has written this book for children. I will use it in my classroom to help children believe in their own power to have happiness and abundance in their lives.
Published 8 months ago by Hope

1.0 out of 5 stars Too tedious for kids
My kids did not enjoy this book nor did they value its message. They found it boring and pointless. It's an absolute cliché of a self-help book. I find that my kids relate better to creative stories that carry a strong message rather than this sort of "look on the bright side" phony listing of self-affirmations. HUGE disappointment.
Published 17 months ago by parent2

5.0 out of 5 stars I Think, I Am!; Teaching Kids the Power of Affirmations, Jan. 19 2014
This review is from: I Think, I Am!: Teaching Kids the Power of Affirmations (Hardcover)

5.0 out of 5 stars I think! I Am!, Sept. 25 2013
Amaocean (Moncton, New Brunswick Canada) - See all my reviews
Great resource! I use this in my private practice children love the pictures and positive messages. Thank-you Louise Hay great book!

5.0 out of 5 stars I Think, I Am!, Jan. 18 2012
Louise Hay is a great inspiration to many, I say this book is your chance to help build the self esteem and confidence of children at a younger age. The illustration is rich in colour and whimsical definitely something to catch the attention of children. Great book for kids. A good birthday gift for someone else's children if you are not sure what to buy. I would suggest at least 3 years old, parents can read this to them instilling the core self worth values early on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Four kids, all love it, May 8 2014
Its one thing to be on a spiritual journey yourself, but it is another to try and share these often difficult -to-describe experiences with children. This book allows them the familiarity and insights upon which to build a foundation and open their heart so that they too can experience all the well-being and abundance that can flow through to them.

5.0 out of 5 stars I Think, I Am, March 10 2014
Fans of Louise Hay will love this book for kids. It helps them realize how their thoughts can shape their day and how they can turn things around. A must have for kids!

1.0 out of 5 stars Too tedious for kids, April 12 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars so I'm hoping this early exposure will be a good influence on them, Sept. 10 2014
I purchased this for my two little nieces. I only learned about Louise Hay in my teens, so I'm hoping this early exposure will be a good influence on them :)

5.0 out of 5 stars I think, I am!, Oct. 22 2009
I work at a Montessori Preschool/Elementary. This book helped us with a child who felt very anxious about many new situations. It is a fun book with simple text but strong messages to help change thought patterns at a young age. Highly recommend to both a school or family to have in their library.

5.0 out of 5 stars great!, March 15 2009
J. Davis (Winnipeg, Canada) - See all my reviews
THis a great.
A really mice way to introduce children to the concept that they might have some control over their emotions and their health. A modern "power of positive thinking" book that really works for kids.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great message, Nov. 18 2010
This book is written simply, but the message will certainly get through. It teaches children how to create affirmations to improve specific experiences. I bought this for my neice, but even I felt more positive after reading it!

I Think, I Am!: Teaching Kids the Power of Affirmations