march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage SmartSaver Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

Format: Hardcover|Change

on December 18, 2015
Great book for my 6 & 8 year old girls. They love it and the messages are very positive.
on June 29, 2015
I thought it was a little bit cheesy, but then after reading it to my 3 year old who seemed to like it even though it was a bit old for her, I found myself using it in my life... And surprisingly, it's working. Sweet.
on May 28, 2015
Love!
on September 10, 2014
I purchased this for my two little nieces. I only learned about Louise Hay in my teens, so I'm hoping this early exposure will be a good influence on them :)
on May 8, 2014
Its one thing to be on a spiritual journey yourself, but it is another to try and share these often difficult -to-describe experiences with children. This book allows them the familiarity and insights upon which to build a foundation and open their heart so that they too can experience all the well-being and abundance that can flow through to them.
on March 10, 2014
Fans of Louise Hay will love this book for kids. It helps them realize how their thoughts can shape their day and how they can turn things around. A must have for kids!
on January 19, 2014
I am so pleased that Louise Hay has written this book for children. I will use it in my classroom to help children believe in their own power to have happiness and abundance in their lives.
on September 25, 2013
Great resource! I use this in my private practice children love the pictures and positive messages. Thank-you Louise Hay great book!
on April 12, 2013
My kids did not enjoy this book nor did they value its message. They found it boring and pointless. It's an absolute cliché of a self-help book. I find that my kids relate better to creative stories that carry a strong message rather than this sort of "look on the bright side" phony listing of self-affirmations. HUGE disappointment.
on January 18, 2012
Louise Hay is a great inspiration to many, I say this book is your chance to help build the self esteem and confidence of children at a younger age. The illustration is rich in colour and whimsical definitely something to catch the attention of children. Great book for kids. A good birthday gift for someone else's children if you are not sure what to buy. I would suggest at least 3 years old, parents can read this to them instilling the core self worth values early on.