5.0 out of 5 stars Truth Heals: What you Hide can Hurt You, June 16 2013
This review is from: Truth Heals: What You Hide Can Hurt You (Paperback)
Perfect condition. Just like new. Love the book. It is on my list to read and I know I will love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Health and Mental Happiness, June 22 2009
Carol Taylor "Health nut" (Canada) - See all my reviews
I found this Book very Helpful and easy to read I would recommend this Book for Everyone...........If you are interested in how Disease and Mental Health go hand and hand.
I've bought 3 books........For my friends, They all have enjoyed the Book... Remember, "You are What you Think"! Emotions are the root of all your Troubles

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, truth, healing and opening the door to becoming your own Shaman!, June 9 2011
This review is from: Truth Heals: What You Hide Can Hurt You (Paperback)
Be Your Own Shaman is one of the most loved filled and powerful books you could ever read. Reading this book will take you on an adventure, an adventure that will not only help to heal yourself, but it will allow you to awaken to the truth and the gifts that you have always had and use them in your life to help not only yourself but others. This book with it's divine energy infused by Deborah, has propelled me even further on my path to becoming my own shaman, and it will do that for you also. Thanks Deborah!

Truth Heals: What You Hide Can Hurt You
Truth Heals: What You Hide Can Hurt You by Deborah King (Paperback - Feb. 1 2010)
CDN$ 15.95 CDN$ 11.51