countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

Format: Paperback|Change

on August 28, 2015
I love all three books written by Debra King!!
on August 25, 2014
The book was in excellent condition. Thank you.
on June 16, 2013
Perfect condition. Just like new. Love the book. It is on my list to read and I know I will love it.
on June 9, 2011
Be Your Own Shaman is one of the most loved filled and powerful books you could ever read. Reading this book will take you on an adventure, an adventure that will not only help to heal yourself, but it will allow you to awaken to the truth and the gifts that you have always had and use them in your life to help not only yourself but others. This book with it's divine energy infused by Deborah, has propelled me even further on my path to becoming my own shaman, and it will do that for you also. Thanks Deborah!
on June 22, 2009
I found this Book very Helpful and easy to read I would recommend this Book for Everyone...........If you are interested in how Disease and Mental Health go hand and hand.
I've bought 3 books........For my friends, They all have enjoyed the Book... Remember, "You are What you Think"! Emotions are the root of all your Troubles