5.0 out of 5 stars These Cards are Amazing
I love these cards, I have a few other decks, these are my favorite so far. Colette has really out done herself composing these cards. They are a different approach then your normal tarot cards, the messages on each card are awesome. Thanks Colette.
Published on Oct. 23 2009 by Teresa

3.0 out of 5 stars disappointed and heart breaken
I bought these cards because they are beautiful. The artwork is different and powerful. The card stock that it's made from is excellent except for a most disappointing factor of the gold leaf around the cards. I've only owned them for 2 days and already the gold on the edges of the cards are chipping and chipping at the edges of the card images. Why do publishes do...
Published on June 27 2011 by Twitchy fingers

5.0 out of 5 stars These Cards are Amazing, Oct. 23 2009
Teresa (Brantford, Ont, Can.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wisdom of the Hidden Realms Oracle Cards: A 44-Card Deck and Guidebook (Cards)

5.0 out of 5 stars An accurate treasure to own and use, Feb. 14 2011
Gale Marshall "Gale" (Smiths Falls, On, Canada) - See all my reviews
In absolutely no time, It is so easy to do a 3 card reading, and the detail and accuracy of the cards and what they tell is amazing. I asked a VERY specific question, and on the last card, that word was on the card! Amazing to say the least.

Even if you buy it for fun, the cards are beautiful to look at, and the gold on the edges makes a wonderful impact on a client if you are doing a reading for someone else. The reading is easy because the cards are numbered and easy to find in the accompanying booklet. When you aren't using it, the booklet and cards fit in a beautiful box to keep them safe for the next reading, and because the box looks just like the book, it's easy to find if you put it away.

I am so happy with my card set. Even if you aren't very spiritual, you can have fun with these cards.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazng!, Nov. 22 2009
K. Kernaghan (Winnipeg, MB) - See all my reviews
This deck is fabulous! It is original, accurate and beautiful. If you are looking for an insightful deck that is different than the rest, than this is it! Well done Colette!

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Great Deck!, March 27 2013
I've had a few decks over the years, some that I have kept and some that I have donated to charities. This deck is definitely a keeper. The picture and imagery is beautiful and the readings I have done are bang on. This deck connects with me and give my intuition a boost so I can read deeper into what the big picture is trying to say. Thank you for this lovely deck.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Accurate card deck. I did many different card ..., Oct. 17 2014
Very Accurate card deck. I did many different card reading s and got an accurate answer 's from this card deck. You don't even need a
psychic or tarot card reader to give you a reading this card deck would out do a reader any day reading

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these cards!, May 31 2014
Mary Bond "Devon" (Toronto, ON Canada) - See all my reviews
Captivating and beautiful, these cards are a must have! They deliver bang on messages, which are presented in such a way that the information is always offered in a positive light. Colette Baron-Reid, you continue to amaze me...thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully illustrated!, April 14 2014
I love using these cards! It's such a pleasure to view the images and I have experienced some pretty awsome messages from these cards.

5.0 out of 5 stars No Words, March 15 2014
No negative words I can think of! This deck is just... WOW!!! How on earth did I live before this deck!?!? No matter the question, how simple, or complex, this deck preforms every time!! I'm always blown away by how extremely accurate it is! The readings go deep into me, deeper than I even know, and pull something out that has yet to ever be wrong.

The card stock is nice and thick, and aw the images are gorgeous. Even though the borders are a little thick, they enhance the picture. I am still drawn into the pictures, and feel lost in them. The pictures to me are lager than life, and I love them. This is my go to deck, no matter what. I will be buying at least another 2-3, so I will never have to be without!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Deck for the price, Feb. 21 2014
Great Deck for the price... Nicely detailed cards.. Well worth the buy ... The book does not confuse you with long descriptions its straight to the point... So great for beginners just learning to use oracle cards..

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted, Sept. 10 2013
Colette's oracle cards were recommended to me by an intuitive and, upon looking at the decks available, I was drawn to this one and knew that this was the right set of cards for me. I absolutely love them and I really want to carry them around with me all the time! I've only had them for a few days, but they've been so helpful to me whenever I ask a question, looking for insight or guidance about a certain situation. I love the feeling I get when I hold and shuffle the cards, and the artwork is beautiful. I recommend reading the descriptions of each of the card sets beforehand and looking at sample images of the cards (I Googled them). You'll know if you're drawn to a particular deck. Those who gave a negative review on any of the various card decks may not have taken the time to do this first. If I had chosen one of the other decks that I didn't feel a strong connection with, I likely wouldn't have been as happy with my purchase either. And do keep in mind that these are not Tarot cards. They are wisdom and guidance cards, which are perfect for me as I do not connect at all with the Tarot cards that I have.

Wisdom of the Hidden Realms Oracle Cards: A 44-Card Deck and Guidebook