march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

on February 14, 2011
In absolutely no time, It is so easy to do a 3 card reading, and the detail and accuracy of the cards and what they tell is amazing. I asked a VERY specific question, and on the last card, that word was on the card! Amazing to say the least.

Even if you buy it for fun, the cards are beautiful to look at, and the gold on the edges makes a wonderful impact on a client if you are doing a reading for someone else. The reading is easy because the cards are numbered and easy to find in the accompanying booklet. When you aren't using it, the booklet and cards fit in a beautiful box to keep them safe for the next reading, and because the box looks just like the book, it's easy to find if you put it away.

I am so happy with my card set. Even if you aren't very spiritual, you can have fun with these cards.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon December 12, 2015
I own a huge collection of oracle card decks and the Wisdom Of The Hidden Realms is one of my favourites and the one I use the most. First of all, it has beautiful golden edges that makes it feel magical just like the Wisdom of Avalon deck. The artwork in this deck is just stunning (I like the artwork in this better than any other oracle card deck I own) and I am in love with the image on the back of the cards.

The guidebook is considerably better than any other oracle card deck out there, because the write ups are designed for supreme self mastery and self awareness, it really answers your question but also makes you think about what you may not be seeing about your current situation. The tone of voice and words used in the guidebook send out such a positive feeling. It teaches you much needed lessons and can show you how to change your life for the better in a positive way. There is an Ally and a Challenger section in the description and you can either read one or both depending on if the card is upside down or not - I always read the ally and the challenger because I always find teachings in both. I like the challenger, it can lecture me in a wise, uplifting way.

Here is an example of a card writeup from the guidebook (see photos below to see the card in person):

The Keeper of the Scales
fairness, balance
Ally
The Law of Harmony is enacted when the Keeper of the Scales comes to you as an Ally. Align with her as the law states, making conscious choices that create balance in your life. When you do, you also magically align with the abundance of the Universe and the powerful forces of synchronicity. This creates conditions and possibilities that lead to the fulfillment of your highest intentions. Harmony begins with the Self and then resonates outwards to others. You're in harmony with yourself when you nurture yourself with love, respect and acceptance, always taking responsibility for your actions. Only then can you be in harmony with others. This is because love is the central force that connects all of life and aligns you with likeminded others. Another message is the restoration and the positive, fair resolution in all disputes, including those involving the legal system or other important exchanges. The Keeper of the Scales is a just and kind Ally, always making sure balance is activated on your path.
Challenger
Events are turning your life upside down, and you may be dizzy and confused. Are you feeling that life is unfair for you right now? Do you believe that others are getting ahead and leaving you behind? Could your ego be throwing things off? Your pride and self centeredness may be weighing down the scales. Another message could pertain to the behaviour of others throwing your life out of whack. Are you around drama that causes you to become ungrounded or caught up in it?
The Keeper of the Scales says that it is time to take a break. Do whatever is necessary to bring yourself back into balance. Let go of all people, behaviours, or conditions that bring you into disharmony. You will be very grateful once balance is restored and you are off the roller coaster. Remember that what goes around, comes around. Justice will be served one way or another, and harmony will be restored.
review image review image review image review image review image
on October 23, 2009
I love these cards, I have a few other decks, these are my favorite so far. Colette has really out done herself composing these cards. They are a different approach then your normal tarot cards, the messages on each card are awesome. Thanks Colette.
on November 22, 2009
This deck is fabulous! It is original, accurate and beautiful. If you are looking for an insightful deck that is different than the rest, than this is it! Well done Colette!
on September 10, 2013
Colette's oracle cards were recommended to me by an intuitive and, upon looking at the decks available, I was drawn to this one and knew that this was the right set of cards for me. I absolutely love them and I really want to carry them around with me all the time! I've only had them for a few days, but they've been so helpful to me whenever I ask a question, looking for insight or guidance about a certain situation. I love the feeling I get when I hold and shuffle the cards, and the artwork is beautiful. I recommend reading the descriptions of each of the card sets beforehand and looking at sample images of the cards (I Googled them). You'll know if you're drawn to a particular deck. Those who gave a negative review on any of the various card decks may not have taken the time to do this first. If I had chosen one of the other decks that I didn't feel a strong connection with, I likely wouldn't have been as happy with my purchase either. And do keep in mind that these are not Tarot cards. They are wisdom and guidance cards, which are perfect for me as I do not connect at all with the Tarot cards that I have.
on January 10, 2011
The artwork is beautiful and the messages are thought-provoking and insightful. They surprise me often with the timeliness of the messages contained in them. I highly recommend them to anyone interested in oracle cards.
on March 27, 2013
I've had a few decks over the years, some that I have kept and some that I have donated to charities. This deck is definitely a keeper. The picture and imagery is beautiful and the readings I have done are bang on. This deck connects with me and give my intuition a boost so I can read deeper into what the big picture is trying to say. Thank you for this lovely deck.
on March 16, 2015
I very much love this deck! I keep returning to it. One of my favorites. Very BEAUTIFUL images, different than other deck in the messages. Each card comes with an upright and reversed meaning. It as help me in my journey and understanding what i was going through, Good Advices. I am Very happy with it.

The deck is of a very good quality, sturdy, the guidebook too and the case. Love also the image on the back of the desk. Good price too. A good choice!
on March 15, 2014
No negative words I can think of! This deck is just... WOW!!! How on earth did I live before this deck!?!? No matter the question, how simple, or complex, this deck preforms every time!! I'm always blown away by how extremely accurate it is! The readings go deep into me, deeper than I even know, and pull something out that has yet to ever be wrong.

The card stock is nice and thick, and aw the images are gorgeous. Even though the borders are a little thick, they enhance the picture. I am still drawn into the pictures, and feel lost in them. The pictures to me are lager than life, and I love them. This is my go to deck, no matter what. I will be buying at least another 2-3, so I will never have to be without!
on October 17, 2014
Very Accurate card deck. I did many different card reading s and got an accurate answer 's from this card deck. You don't even need a
psychic or tarot card reader to give you a reading this card deck would out do a reader any day reading