5.0 out of 5 stars Another Great Deck By Doreen Virtue
Published on Feb. 14 2012 by Krystal C

2.0 out of 5 stars This deck is ok, but there are better Doreen decks.
It's ok if you want to focus on love. But it's kinda redundant.
There's so much you can get out of a deck before it all sounds the same.
To be honest, it kept telling me things that i'd be like "really?" and it was off completely.
Maybe if someone really insists on me reading this deck for them. But even at that,
pulling a card that says...
Published 11 months ago by Elixis

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Great Deck By Doreen Virtue, Feb. 14 2012
Krystal C (Vancouver,Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Romance Angels Oracle Cards (Cards)
I was so excited to get these cards, and they didn't disappoint! I'm giving this deck five stars because I feel that they resonate so well with the reader. I've been reading cards for over a decade, and I've found some oracle decks resonate with me more so than others, and this one ranks near the top of the list. They will be a wonderful companion to my tarot cards, and what a wonderful addition to my card collection, which was in need of a set dedicated to love and romance!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these cards!, Nov. 17 2012
This review is from: The Romance Angels Oracle Cards (Cards)
I am a card reader, and collector of oracle cards. I own several of Doreen Virtue's oracle card decks. I recently purchased these cards to get more specific insight on love, romance and relationships. I am not disappointed as these cards are so accurate and so easy to use. The images on the cards are lovely and unique. I recommend them if you are just beginning to use oracle cards or may want to add these to your collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars ROMANCE CARDS, Aug. 15 2012
This review is from: The Romance Angels Oracle Cards (Cards)
WOW, THESE CARDS ARE SPECIAL! I AM LOVING THEM AND WILL KEEP THEM FOR MY PRIVATE USE.........BEING SINGLE THEY ARE RIGHT ON WHICH IS TYPICAL OF DOREEN VIRTUE...THE ARTISTIC VALUE IS SUPERB, THE ONLY COMPLAINT I WOULD HAVE IS HAVING TO PART THE CARDS AS THEY CAME VERY MUCH GLUED TOGETHER IN GROUPS BUT STILL LOVE THEM!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Romance Angels Oracle Cards by Doreen Virtue, March 22 2012
This review is from: The Romance Angels Oracle Cards (Cards)
This was a gift for a good friend in deep grief - it was very helpful for her. Highly recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars romance angels oracle cards, March 19 2012
Cindy Galvao "ciji34" (houston british columbia canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Romance Angels Oracle Cards (Cards)
Once again Doreen Virtue brings us a super valuable tool for divination. I didn't need to even read the book, the minute I started using the cards the angels were speaking to me. With such beauty and grace, simply divine...

2.0 out of 5 stars This deck is ok, but there are better Doreen decks., Aug. 8 2013
This review is from: The Romance Angels Oracle Cards (Cards)
It's ok if you want to focus on love. But it's kinda redundant.
There's so much you can get out of a deck before it all sounds the same.
pulling a card that says "you will soon meet the love of your life" when you are happily married just doesn't work.
Sorry, but i'm just being honest. This is one of my least favorites. If you want a good DV deck, look up "Angel Therapy"
that one had variety and is really good.

The Romance Angels Oracle Cards
The Romance Angels Oracle Cards by Doreen Virtue (Cards - Jan. 20 2012)
CDN$ 15.95 CDN$ 11.51