countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Pets All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

Format: Cards|Change

on February 14, 2012
I was so excited to get these cards, and they didn't disappoint! I'm giving this deck five stars because I feel that they resonate so well with the reader. I've been reading cards for over a decade, and I've found some oracle decks resonate with me more so than others, and this one ranks near the top of the list. They will be a wonderful companion to my tarot cards, and what a wonderful addition to my card collection, which was in need of a set dedicated to love and romance!
on March 31, 2015
I only used this deck a few times. Its pretty and I used it a couple of times, but I went back to using the True Love Tarot by Amy Zerner and Monte Farber which continues to be my favorite deck for reading love.
on November 17, 2012
I am a card reader, and collector of oracle cards. I own several of Doreen Virtue's oracle card decks. I recently purchased these cards to get more specific insight on love, romance and relationships. I am not disappointed as these cards are so accurate and so easy to use. The images on the cards are lovely and unique. I recommend them if you are just beginning to use oracle cards or may want to add these to your collection.
on August 8, 2013
It's ok if you want to focus on love. But it's kinda redundant.
There's so much you can get out of a deck before it all sounds the same.
To be honest, it kept telling me things that i'd be like "really?" and it was off completely.
Maybe if someone really insists on me reading this deck for them. But even at that,
pulling a card that says "you will soon meet the love of your life" when you are happily married just doesn't work.
Sorry, but i'm just being honest. This is one of my least favorites. If you want a good DV deck, look up "Angel Therapy"
that one had variety and is really good.
on August 15, 2012
WOW, THESE CARDS ARE SPECIAL! I AM LOVING THEM AND WILL KEEP THEM FOR MY PRIVATE USE.........BEING SINGLE THEY ARE RIGHT ON WHICH IS TYPICAL OF DOREEN VIRTUE...THE ARTISTIC VALUE IS SUPERB, THE ONLY COMPLAINT I WOULD HAVE IS HAVING TO PART THE CARDS AS THEY CAME VERY MUCH GLUED TOGETHER IN GROUPS BUT STILL LOVE THEM!
on March 27, 2016
A must have if you are into card readings! Especially if you are conducting sessions with clients! Every other question is about love and romance, so you should have this deck for sure! And it is extremely accurate! It answers all type of questions, not only regarding relationships.
review image
on March 19, 2012
Once again Doreen Virtue brings us a super valuable tool for divination. I didn't need to even read the book, the minute I started using the cards the angels were speaking to me. With such beauty and grace, simply divine...
on March 22, 2012
This was a gift for a good friend in deep grief - it was very helpful for her. Highly recommended
on June 30, 2016
Very nice cards. Love how the golden border is around them, and the messages they represent.
on December 8, 2014
Amazon,
Use the cards having fun with them thank you