5.0 out of 5 stars Engaging illustrations for an 8-year old, Nov. 30 2011
Linda Fair "fairlinda" (Kingston ON Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tiger-Tiger, Is It True?: Four Questions to Make You Smile Again (Hardcover)
My 8-year old grandson read this to me on the same day that I gave it to him and paused on each page to look at the illustrations. He is just beginning to read really well and I was delighted with his engagement with this book. After he finished it, I asked him if he liked the story? He said yes, but had a really thoughtful look on his face. I'm sure we will read it again and again and talk about it as it sinks into his mind. Thanks to Byron Katie for bringing this idea to younger people!

5.0 out of 5 stars I BE HAPPY TIGER! :D!, June 4 2014
When I first opened this book, I was like OH NO! because the first few pages is about being sad, and that's most certainly not something I want to promote in our household, but after a few pages, tigers friend turtle comes by and gives tiger tiger a different perspective, and a new way to ask questions so tiger could feel better about himself faster. My daughter (1.5) loves stretching her arms out wide and saying "HAPPY TIGER" its a must for any conscious parent who is teaching their child about Quality Questions and how Thoughts = Feelings

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and pertinent, Aug. 12 2013
When I found this book written by Byron Katie, I thought what a great idea to make kids become self-conscious at a young age!I loved the story and the four questions, a bit short thought, but I can`t wait to tell my toddler this story,he is a bit young for the moment but I m sure he will love it someday and learn from it!

Tiger-Tiger, Is It True?: Four Questions to Make You Smile Again