4.0 out of 5 stars Important message for these times, Jan. 11 2011
This was an excellent book full of thought-provoking ideas and important conclusions. I didn't expect so much history and background information and yet the humour and continual play-on-words kept it light.There was a great deal of repetition, which seems necessary to keep reminding us about what got us into our present situations, and that we need to make changes at a deep level in ourselves. One of the most important points is that we CAN make these changes.From individuals struggling to survive to a world community thriving, the authors make a wonderful case for a positive future, leaving the reader inspired and empowered.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beyond excellent !!!!!!!, Jan. 11 2013
Unbelievably interesting read !! Intensively covers where Mankind has been and where we can go from here. It was hard to put it down. Cannot recommend it highly enough. You should also read his "The Biology of Belief". Together these are the two most
impressive books I've ever read. And I read a lot.

5.0 out of 5 stars When you get into the nitty gritties in this book ..., Oct. 17 2014
When you get into the nitty gritties in this book of how we are infecting our minds and body with toxic thoughts emotions and food you wonder how any have made it this far. This is must read for everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another winner..., Feb. 1 2014
This book is a plethora of information on the history of life and humanity. Lipton offers so many interesting and phenomenal facts that point to a world that we have absolutely no idea about and so, one that we totally miss. Within this world could lie the secrets to who we really are and why we're really here. One of many books that will bring you closer to understanding truth; it's not Creation or Evolution any more!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Book of the Decade!, Dec 15 2009
This review is from: Spontaneous Evolution: Our Positive Future (and a Way to Get There from Here) (Hardcover)
This wonderful book is just the best book I have read in years. Nothing has come close to the completeness and detail in this book, and I highly recommend it to everyone. I am planning to order several and give them out as gifts!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential Reading, Sept. 4 2011
Dan (Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews
I read a lot of books regarding the human condition it's history and most definitely its future. This book is a excellent source of information on all. The ultimate truths of reality and our place in 'it' are always present in all things but sometimes there comes a book, person, endeavor, etc. which makes it all the more apparent. Read this and if it doesn't make total sense re-read ;-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lipton Dies it again., Aug. 16 2014
E. Marsh "scibuff" (copetown canada) - See all my reviews
Anything Lipton writes is evolutionary!

5.0 out of 5 stars new awareness, Aug. 26 2011
Bruce Lipton, in my opinion, is one of the great and positive minds of our time, bridging science and spirituality. He has much to teach us about co-creation of our future. The book is wonderful but perhaps a touch long. A BIG read!

Spontaneous Evolution: Our Positive Future (and a Way to Get There from Here)
CDN$ 25.95 CDN$ 20.76