Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage Personal Care Cook Kindle Music Deals Store Fall Tools

on August 21, 2009
"This is leading-edge stuff folks. We've never taken nutrition or diet or metabolism to this far vibrational place before."

Plus: Love, sex, Wall Street Economics, throat cancer, finding love in under 30 days, how artists can get paid for what they do, recovering from "powerless" substance abuse, a 100th birthday celebration, cravings, and staying centered in a topsy-curvy world.

"The well-being is stronger today than it has ever been. The question is: how much of it are YOU letting in?"

Pure vintage Abraham!

ALSO BY ABRAHAM:
"This DVD has transformed my world and those in my world."
Introducing Abraham: The Secret Behind "The Secret"?
on February 1, 2012
If you don't understand it, listen and listen to it over and over again until you get it. Persistance has it's reward. It took me about 7 years to understand the Law of Attraction and reading similar life altering books to get to where I am today. I am not sure where I would be without it. Transformation is the word for it.
Knock and the door shall be open. Keep at it. Don't give up if it matter that much to you. The rewards will be abundant in so many ways.
Namaste
on January 7, 2013
If you are looking for more information after reading "the secret" this is Abraham, one of the main sources for the law of attraction.. Check their website for an introduction to them. (abraham-hicks.com)