4.0 out of 5 stars Useful
Theta Healing combines two of her previous books Go up and work with God,and Go up and seek God with additional material.

Her personal story is compelling. She discovered a healing technique when working on other people. She had cancer in the leg, and was going to lose the leg, so she applied the technique, and was able to save her leg and her life...
Published on Jan. 9 2012 by L. Power

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
The book has some good information for beginners. In places it is quite repetitive
Published 2 months ago by Trudy Baker

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful, Jan. 9 2012
L. Power "nlp trainer" (San Francisco) - See all my reviews
(TOP 10 REVIEWER)    (HALL OF FAME)
This review is from: Theta Healing: Introducing an Extraordinary Energy Healing Modality (Paperback)

It's certainly interesting to see this theta healing technique described. You are using a deeper state of mind, to connect with the source, to rearrange your DNA, and effect permanent positive changes and healing. Theta is a state of mind associated with deep meditation, light sleep, insight, and creativity.

I cannot say for certain whether it works yet because I may not be doing it properly, and I may have beliefs that are blocking me. I do believe the technique has merit. What I have noticed is additional warmth and energy in my body when I am doing this.

I do believe you can clear many emotional issues when you are in a theta state, and there is an emotional aspect to many illnesses. Also, Theta visualization is fun.

If you have difficulty accessing the Theta state, which I believe most people will, I recommend you get the Dr Jeffrey Thompson cd's, Theta Meditation System, and Awakened Mind System 2.0. These will help lead your mind to the desired state. Learning hypnosis and being able to visualise easily is also a help.

In this book are many repatterning techniques, as the author has studied NLP. So, you can overcome emotional issues, and replace limiting beliefs using the techniques in this book. These are very useful, and it is difficult to find many books that cover this issue properly. I would recommend this book for this reason alone.

There are techniques for creating for your own reality, which I feel would work, including attracting a soul mate. One of these is a Huna technique similar to what I am already using, and I believe this would work for you too. I have used something which is a hybrid of this and the Huna ha rite to great effect.

The method from the book I most use is the prayer/intention method.

The world is constantly evolving, and if you use books such as this and anything by Sanaya Roman, you will be on the cutting edge of our spiritual evolution, and understand better than most how the world works, and work with it, and make it work for you.

If you were to use this book, you will benefit from it. It also has many profound insights. I hope this review was helpful to you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great tool for helping everyone, July 11 2014
judy Indigomoom (Collingwood On Canada) - See all my reviews
Really enjoying this book, learning lots, next step is learning the technique and putting it into practice. Another great tool for helping everyone, and a new way of looking at things you once believed about the universe, energy, and the divine.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, Oct. 17 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, April 21 2014
Very effective teaching of theta healing. Recommend to take course too to learn it even better. I really feel better since reading the book and taking the course.

Theta Healing: Introducing an Extraordinary Energy Healing Modality