5.0 out of 5 stars Open your mind!
When I listened to this CD it surprised me at first.I am well steeped in this way of positive intentions having read and pondered on the works of The Hicks and Eckhart Tolle as well as The Dahli Lama.
Published 19 months ago by Sarahchwyl@gmail.cpm

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice read but...
Published on April 28 2012 by J. G. Figueredo

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Open your mind!, Dec 29 2012
This review is from: Wishes Fulfilled: Mastering the Art of Manifesting (Audio CD)
Dr Dyer opens the subject even further as he delves into the subject of the Universal Subconscious Mind,whether you consider it to be God or Buddha or any other Deity it is what ties all beings great or small to the whole universe.
So what you think will manifest in your realities ,very simple,it is up to you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wishes Fulfilled / I am, May 24 2012
Wishes Fulfilled is a culmination of all there is to say. It speaks to you and shows the ease of living as I am.
I am growing and living my life experiences with Wayne Dyer. He is and always has been my closest friend. His words have been a part of my life for 30 years.
Wayne Dyer continues to speak the words that are in me and always have been. I am grateful for having all his books be a part of my life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wishes Fulfilled - Spiritual Work, Nov. 19 2012
I have followed Dr. Dyer's work for many years and have read most of his books. This book has been his best. All of Dr. Dyer's references to biblical teachings and historical wisdom has taken his latest book from "woo-woo spirituality" into the pragmatism of spiritual practice. It was a wonderful read. Although I frequently re-read Dr. Dyer's books, Wishes Fulfilled is a book I will use for reference. I loved it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice read but..., April 28 2012
J. G. Figueredo "JGF" (Montreal, Canada) - See all my reviews
The first time I read a book by Wayne Dyer was in the early 80`s and it was Your Erroneous Zones, which I found very helpful as I was dealing with the anxiety teenagers feel as they grow up. Little did I know that 30 years later I`d be reading this one. I did not know that the author had ended up embracing New Thought philosophy until I saw him on PBS. The book in itself has no new content except a new way of presenting it and making it more digestible. The book has a chapter on his visits to sanctuaries with virgins, healers and so forth; that chapter does not seem to fit in the book, in my opinion it represents the traditional belief system that many New Thought followers have left behind. Other than that it's an interesting book.

3.0 out of 5 stars Take it with a pinch of salt..., Nov. 19 2012
I am about halfway through “Wishes Fulfilled” and am enjoying it because a lot of it resonates with what I have thought for a long time. However, as with everything I read or am told with regards to religion and philosophies, or anything else for that matter, I take what works for me and leave the rest. And although I agree that we as humans have a much greater potential than we realize, claiming that we all are God is ridiculous. We may have the capacity to be god-like, but that is a far cry from being, or having the kind of power our Creator has, as it is suggested in the book.

On page 86, Dr. Dyer again uses what Jesus supposedly said to back-up his “we are God” claims. Except there is a huge difference between “Ye are gods” (John 10:34) and “you are God”. Something he seems unable to distinguish between. Just because we come from God, or have some of God’s potential within us doesn’t make us God.

4.0 out of 5 stars Manifesting my Destiny, Sept. 30 2012
judyshome - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
When the student is ready to learn, a teacher shows up. I first heard of Wayne Dyer in school. At that time, I was way too busy to read any of his work, but he showed up again on a PBS program, Wishes Fulfilled. He was such an amazing speaker and most of everything he said resonated with what I’ve been doing in the recent past, so when his book of the same name appeared, I was ready. I suppose if I missed the hint the first time around, I still had two other opportunities to learn from him.

As the title suggests, this book is all about how to attain your wishes: this could be landing that dream job, recovering from a serious illness, or whatever your heart’s desire. Wayne talks about how your potential is really only limited to your imagination – so if you dream big, you will be big. For example, before the airplane was invented, people had to have imagined it in their minds first. And no matter how many naysayers said, “that’s impossible”, it eventually came true.

One of the more important “take away points” I took from this book was that to make positive affirmations work, you have to feel them. I really think this is the factor that differentiates the people who think affirmations are useless and don’t work and the people who give it an honest go and make it work for them.

When I reflect on it, for whatever reason, people have a natural tendency to think negatively and the emotions that come with it are like second nature. We’re brought up to think that “negative” means “realistic” and we behave and act on this thought pattern. So, logically, naysayers try an affirmation, but their knee-jerk reaction is strong. Since the negative feeling they get from it is so much greater than the positive feeling they would get from the affirmation, it doesn’t work. I’ve been using positive affirmations for over a year. At first, it felt a little silly, almost as if I were lying to myself – which was interesting because I started out with Louise Hay’s “I love and approve of myself”. Strange that it would take so much effort to love myself when it should be innate! But I digress. With more repetitions, the feeling eventually manifested and I’m a lot better for it – to the state where I’m minimally affected by what others say/do.

Affirmations aside, to translate that into having your wishes fulfilled, we must speak as if we have already attained the ideal and (obviously) feel it too. Self-development 2.0 goals: work on my “I am” statements and eliminate any and all of the negative thoughts. Sounds like it`s going to be a lot of fun.

FTC Disclosure: I received this book for free from Hay House Publishing for this review. The opinion in this review is unbiased and reflects my honest judgment of the product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Eye Opening!, Nov. 30 2012
Well, this book was certainly an eye opener. The beginning of my journey. Some of his beliefs may be hard to accept at first however; an open is required. Do yourself a favor and free your mind. Be open to the concept of a better life. Enjoy his words and his insight. Embrace your new life. Enjoy!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 14 2014
good

4.0 out of 5 stars very inspiring, July 6 2014
Great book, great references, inspirational and powerful. Loved every chapter, a good book to read again and again. Good for the soul.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, April 8 2014
Another wonderful gift from the Master. I love Dr Dyer's books, his style is easy to follow and his openness helps you to open your mind for healing. I have been a follower since the beginning when his books helped me cope with the stress of depression. Depression free for years, you have been a great help. Thank-you for being there Dr Dyer.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Wishes Fulfilled: Mastering the Art of Manifesting
Wishes Fulfilled: Mastering the Art of Manifesting by Wayne W. Dyer (Audio CD - March 5 2012)
CDN$ 24.95 CDN$ 15.64